5

Ch 2

Ake’s P.O.V.

I gave her a smirk and said “ do you want me to have sex with you.”  While   making her back up to the wall.  She  pushed me away and said “  you think I’m a slut.” While she crossed her arms over her chest.

“ you’re the one who asked.”

Blaze’s P.O.V.

 When I let her use the bathroom, I sent a text to the guys if they bet the usual bet. They all text me back saying yeah. Just when I was about to put my phone  on vibrate, I got a text from Fo saying show up before midnight so that he  doesn’t lose  four hundred dollars.  After I text him okay.   I was just about switch it to vibrate,   I got  a text from Ake saying  that she is Sev’s ( Sleven’s)  bet.

 Zelda’s P.O.V.

 When I was in the bathroom, I called Nina. When  I got her voice  mail, I left a message and hung up. Just I was about to put  my phone on  vibrate , I got a text from Jake saying that there’s a fight.

3 P.O.V. 

When Zel sat down on the couch next to him, She was about to apologized but he  apologized first. She was about to say that it was her  fault, but her phone rang.

After  The nurse left the room, Lexi said “ I’m sorry. I just don’t trust anyone. I’m sorry JB.” Jay was about to say something when her  phone rang.  She said “ I’ll be right back.”

 Blaze  ignored  the call and said “  I’m sorry I didn’t mean to  take it far. It’s just –

Live while we young – 1D

Zelda took her  phone  and answer it.

Ake’s P.O.V.

When I was out of the hospital, I went to the parking lot. As I got in my car,

 Third P.O.V.

 Lexi Jumped when she heard a beeping sound. Purple laughed and said “ someone is breaking in.”

“ Lexi, I’ll knock out  him  out then you call the police okay.”

Lexi – be safe.

 Purple took her gun from  the secret compartment ( under the couch) and  went upstairs using the secret door way from the living room to  her bed  room.

Blaze’s P.O.V.

 When she was on top of me, and was about to open my mouth, the door bust opened. I looked to my left and saw the girl w who works at the bar. Just as I was about to say something, when the girl who was standing by the door way said “ Should I call the po- use a condom.”