pt3

Third P.O.V.

After Aero fixed his cut in his arm, she threw a blanket on him and called Sev.  When Sev didn't pick up, she text him and went to bed.

Loke 's P.O.V. 

I woke up with a hangover. I sat up and held my plam on my forhead, hoping that it would go away. When that didn't work I looked around and notice that this wasn't my girlfriend's room.

  I’m in Kiroo’s.   I was  panicking if I fucked her or not.  When the door opened and said " how you felling Loke.”

I was shocked her wearing

 to see my brother's friend with a bottle of water in his hand and advil.

Aero - How you feeling.

I said " Like hell."

She laughed and said " Here 's some Advil." while giving me the bottle. After I took the Advil and drank the water, I sat up and said " did we.. uh.. I  scratched the back of my head. She laughed and said " No.  Loke.  Unless you want to be  Friend’s with benefits.”

The next day at school....  Aero's P.O.V.  

When the bell rang, I took my time to get to my locker. When the hall ways was clear, I did my combination to my locker and got my books and headed home.   When I was outside of school, I head to the bike rack. After I checked the cost was clear, I took off my fake glasses and walked my bike to the back of the school.

Blaze's P.O.V.  

After I said good bye to my friends, I get on my motorbike. Just as I was about to put on my helmet, I saw  some girl walking her bike towards the back of the school, I decide to scare her so I followed her.   When she parked her bike, her phone rang. She looked at her phone then made a call.

 Aero's 's P.O.V.

After I parked my bike in the back of the school, my phone rang. I opened it and read the text message.

> Blaze is on your tail, do you want  me to kill him.         

I parked my bike and called Ake.

 Blaze's 's P.O.V.

I peeked from where I was hiding and saw that she was walking towards the garbage with her bike. When she stopped, I laid on the floor like I was a soldier hiding the from the enemy. When I saw her hung up the phone, I   put my hand on her shoulder and was about to say something when she twisted it and flip me over.  I groaned in pain when I was on my back.

Aero's P.O.V. 

After I hung up with Ake, I walked towards the garbage. I felt some a hand on my shoulder. I twisted it and flip them over.  When I looked at the person who groaned, I was shocked but I need him pass out. So  I took out my special pen and stabbed him in the neck.

 BLaze's P.O.V.

 I woke up and notice that I was in a class room. As I sat up I saw some girl playing on the phone.  I cleared my throat. She looked up and said "I'm sorry Blaze  I just... she sigh and said " Look, I"ll - her phone rang. I got off  the desk and notice that she looked she looked like  my brother's friend. I shrug if off and started to walk  towards the door.

Aero's P.O.V.

After I hung up,  I said "you're good right." 

He turned around and gave me a confused look.

" Look, Blaze. I'm sorry.. Its just ... sigh  I took out  a sticky note and a pen. After I handed it to him  I said " write anyting with  the  hand I flip you over."

As I watched him write I notice that  he wince in pain.When  he handed me back the note pad, I said " give me your hand."

" you're not going to flip me over are you?!"

I laughed and then said " no you ... dork.

 I  grabed his wrist and pulled him towards the desk. I then put his hand on the desk.

He gave me  confused look.  I counted to three and   took his hand off the desk.

Just as he was bout to say something I took out my phone and  an ex-ray of his hand appeared.

 " your index finger  is broken."

He said " Are you a doctor?"

I clenched my hand into  a fist and sigh.

"  I'm taking you to the hospital."

"I'm really fine."

Just as I  was  bout to say something my phone rang.

 I told you so - Karmin

 I looked at the text,

> the janitor locked you in.

 < unlock it.

Blaze's P.O.V.

 I was walking towards the door to get out of the class room when she said " you're good right."

 I turned around and   gave her a confused look.

" Look, Blaze. I'm sorry.. It’s just ...  she sigh and then gave me  sticky note and a pen. After she  handed it to  me she told me to write something down.

 I wince but  didnt care.When  I  handed her the  the note pad back  she  said " give me your hand."

" you're not going to flip me over are you?!"  putting my hands in denfence

She  laughed and then said " no you ... sigh

 She   grabed my  wrist and pulled me  towards the desk. 

When she took my hand off the desk, I was about to call her a freak when her phone buzzed.

 " your index finger  is broken."

I  said " Are you a doctor?"

She   clenched her hand into  a fist and sigh.

"  I'm taking you to the hospital."

"I'm really fine."

Just as she   was  bout to say something  when  phone rang.

 I told you so - Karmin

 I put my hand on the door knob and tried to twist it. When it won't open, I tried again. When I got the door opened, I  said " you coming.”