pt4

Aero's P.O.V.

After I text Ake, I walked around the  desk  to get to the chalk board. Just as I was bout to touch the chalk bord, Blaze called " Nerd, you coming."

" yeah."

Third P.O.V.

When Aero shut the class room door, her  phone buzzed.  

> Janitor lock the front  and the back  of the school use cafe way exit."

After Aero text him, She  said "  uh.. I'm sorry."

 She turned around and walk in the opposite direction,  He said " I thought you were taking me to the hospital."

She turned around and said "you  said you were fine." while crossing her arms over her chest.

" I still think you should take me to the hospital."

 Kiroo groan and said “fine."

  He followed  her to the exit. When  they exited she said " After I get you to the hospital, I’m leaving.”

"  If it's broken you’re paying for my hospital bill."

“fine."

 Third P.O.V.

When they were in the parking lot,  Loke said “ uh…   why we we here,  if you don’t have a car.”

Kiroo said “  My friend is giving us a ride.”

When they  where in the car,  Oreo  said “ Don’t don't you touch anything."

" nice car, " Loke  said while putting on his seatbelt.

“ I know right.”

Kiroo said “  O, floor it.  Your sister has big news to tell me.”

He groaned and then said " fine, if but if she’s pregnant she’s moving out.”

Aero's P.O.V.

When we were at a red light,  I  called  Zero. On the second ring he picked up.

" what up Air."

" Z, double  the pill."

" you want it delivered."

" Na, I'm heading there."

When I hung up, I said " we are going to make a stop okay."

Blaze's P.O.V.

When we were at a red light, she made a call.

" Z, double  the pill."

silence

" Na, I'm heading there."

I was just about to ask her why she called her doctor when she said " do you mind if we vist my friend before  going to the hospital."

" uh yeah sure."

Third P.O.V.

When they were out of the hospital, Aero said " Snice I paid for your hospital  bill you should pay for my ice cream."

" Hell no, I'm the one who has a broken finger. You should treat me."

Just as she was about to say something her phone rang.

Kiroo ‘s P.O.V. 

 I looked at my phone and saw it was a text. When I opened the text,

It read – Fight in Nerdville u in.”

>  yeah

When we got into the car, I said " AK, do u mind if we stop Nerdville.

" why do need to stop at- Oh okay.”

Just as I was about to say something, my phone rang.

Hello- Karmin

I press the volume on  the  car radio and said " yo."

"  Hey hoe where are you?”

Just I was about to say something, Ak said “ we will be there, a friend is coming a long.”