11

Ch3 Say’s P.O.V.

When I pulled out my  sleepy pen out from his neck, He said “ what the –  his eyes were  slowly closing. When his eyes was fully closed, I called up Nina  and said “ I need you help.”

“  what did you do this time.”

After I explained   everything to her, she  said “ That’s why you should just live on my planet.”

“ Can you help me or not?”

I heard her sigh and then said “  okay, but own me  half the money prize  the next time you’re in the ring.”

“ okay whatever just help me.”

Third P.O.V.

When we got to   the hospital,  a lady at the front desk said  “ Nina what are you –

“  I need a room.”

She sigh and said “  Last time I’m helping you.”

 After the lady opened the door, She was gone before I can thank her.

After  Say   and Nina laid Loke  in bed,  Nina said “I’ll  mind control    your  sister’s  boyfriend  and  you control your  sister.”

 Loke’s P. O.V.

 When I woke up,   I  notice that the ceiling was white.  As I sat up , the room look like a hospital. What the - the door opened and a nurse come in and said “ thank goodness that you’re okay. You are lucky that your girlfriend didn’t press changes.”   

 Just as I was about to  tell her that  the girl who punched me isn't my girlfriend, I saw   my brother   standing there. After the nurse left,  He sat down and  said “ why were you drinking on school grounds.”

 Just as I was about to answer,   the door opened.  I saw Say with an apologizing look on her face. When my brother left the room, she sat down across from me in the chair.  I turned my head and faced her. I was just about to say something, when  she said “ you will forget out everything that happen today.”

Friday   night  around   Seven o’clock … Say’s P.O.V.

I was just getting to go  clubbing .  Just as I was about to open a portal,  I sense the someone was at my door step.  I press my computer and I saw my sister about to touch  ring the doorbell.    When  I heard the doorbell rang,  I put on my   fake  glasses and walked  downstairs to answer the door.

“ Sister dear, you look lovely.”

 I sigh and  I knew  she was trying to set me up on a blind date again.

“ When and where do I meet this guy.”

“ I have no clue what you mean.”