Must Be 17 years old 2 read

She arched her back as best she could, considering he had her up against a wall. He started grinding his hips into her even harder, and she moaned. “Oh so that’s how you feel about it huh??” he said, “Here take this.” He whipped her around and made her kneel in from of him, he unzipped his pants and his hard muscular cock shot out into her face. She didn’t need to be told what to do; she grabbed hold of it with her hands, and slipped it into her mouth. He grabbed hold of her hair with his hands and moved her head; all she had to concentrate on was his cock. He filler her mouth, she had to put her full concentration into it so she didn’t loose focus; and before she knew it he was cuming in her mouth, she swallowed every drop. He stepped away and looked down at her, she licked her lips. “Damn,” he said, “your so seductive even after I’ve came in you mouth.”

She just looked up at him and smiled, she used her thumb to wipe what was on her chin and then she licked her fingers. She didn’t say a word, she didn’t need to; she could see that he was so turned on. He walked back over to her and pulled her over to the wall again, he lifted up her skirt, and knelt down. He took her into his mouth, and her knees threatened to buckle. “Greg, I can’t stand it much longer.”
“Just lean on me,” he said, as he started licking her again. She had to lean onto him to keep from falling. He not only licked her under her folds of tenderness, he nipped at her too. Every time he nipped she moaned and she shook, she was loosing all strength in her legs. Just as she was about to collapse, he scooped her up and held her up against the wall again, he pushed her skirt up past her hips, and he noticed that she wasn’t wearing any undies. “Hmm I see you went commando,” he said, “expecting to get some tonight were we?”
“Mmm,” she moaned as he probed her with his fingers, “o- one can only h- hope.”
“So you came expecting to cum, did ya?” he said.
“AHHH!” she moaned, as he started to tease her with the tip of his dick, “AHHH!” He was rubbing him self against her pussy, and it was getting to the point where she couldn’t stand it any longer. She started fidgeting, so that perhaps it would go in when he was rubbing her.
“Oh, no you don’t,” he said, “you can wiggle all you want, but I’m not putting it in until you beg me.”
“Please,” she begged, “please, I can’t stand it any longer.”
He slammed it into her with out giving her any warning, she half gasped half moaned. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waste, as he hammered into her time and time again. After what seemed like an eternity, they both came together. He put her back on solid ground; she fixed her clothes and looked at the time. From what the clock said she was only going to be 3o minutes late.
“I’m sorry,” he said, “I guess I got carried away again.”
“Yeah,” she said, “but it was fun.”

Harry Potter storyish...  Dracoa  and Hermione...   
He placed his hands under the dress and started touching her inner thigh. She moved her hands to his jeans and opened the zipper to touch his manhood. When Draco felt her hand touching his member he gave a little moan of ecstasy. He was really hard and without wasting any more time he shoved her into his bed. She waited lying in his bed until he took his shirt and pants of. He stood only in boxers. He opened her legs and took her underwear off. Draco started kissing her again while with his right hand he started touching her clit with one finger and use two more to enter her. He started entering her wetness pumping hard. She whimpered when she felt his finger. After a couple of seconds she started moving her hips riding his fingers. She felt in heaven. He really knew what he was doing. The only sounds coming out of Hermione’s mouth were moans. It didn’t take long until she had her first orgasm. Draco was truly satisfied; but that also made him feel harder to point that it hurt. He walked to a little table near his bed and took a condom. He started putting it when Hermione said, “Come on Malfoy.”

He listened to her and walked back to the bed. He took her dress of and positioned himself in her entrance. He started entering really slow but then with one quick trust he entered all his manhood. She gave a little cry of pain and at the same time pleasure. He was really big. He started pumping into her like there was no tomorrow. With every thrust they moaned together. She started moving her hips to have more contact and to feel him more, if that was possible and started telling him to go faster. They were all sweaty. He kept pumping into her every time faster and harder. She came two times but kept going since she wanted to satisfy him. When he felt that he was going to climax he stopped for a second to regain his breath and then started moving really fast. He came with a loud moan spilling all his seed inside her and felt on top of her. After a couple of minutes he regained his strength, plunged out of her and moved to lie down next to her. He looked her straight into her eyes and they both smiled. After a couple of minutes of staring at each other in silent adoration, Draco and Hermione take a long nap.