News

So I've been MIA for awhile. So SORRY!!! I've been trying to write and I don't really want to give you any excuses as to why not, but I gotta explain myself. First of all, You guys have been supporting me a lot. Thank you! Your comments and votes make me smile every day, despite rough times.

Anyways, news.

What's been going on in my absence?

Reason:

Well I had a lot of hw and little time, what with basketball practice and four honor classes. (I am struggling with math but I'm doing well in all my other classes. Even when I have to write essays, I'm surviving! Yippee!)

Oh oh

For one of the basketball tournaments I played in, (we played two teams on the same day) we crushed them

39-4

And 51-8

News:

I might not be uploading frequently, but you can expect some surprise updates.

I also bought the new PJ book: Blood of Olympus! AHHH!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel very sad, for a loved one passed away. And it has affected many people since he also coached for the basketball teams as well. He was a very inspiring and encouraging man, who strengthened the bond of family between everyone.

I remember him telling me

"Push yourself to the best of your ability. If you mess up, then great! Keep striving to be the best, learn from the mistakes, and improve."

So thank you guys for waiting and understanding. You guys are the best! 😌

A treat for you~

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍧🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🌚