The Argo Crew Part 1

HEY Y'ALL! ITS GOOD TO TALK TO YA AGAIN! THIS IS PART ONE OF THE ARGO CREW

THIS IS DEDICATED TO FUNNIERTHANYOU! Thank you for giving me your feedback and your compliments make my day!

Also I thank all my readers for evaluating my fanfic and taking time to leave a short message or so.
Thanks and enjoy!!!

Leo~

We were sailing for two days now; heading towards Hephaestus's shrine in Rome. Annabeth had claimed that she had seen the flower of nine there before so she pressured everyone onto my ship.
I walked to the upper deck and saw that Annabeth, Lady Artemis, and Cameron had gathered around the breakfast table, eating.
"Morning Y'all." I slurred as I began to fully wake up.
No one spoke.
"Cat got your tongues? Or did someone steal your voice?"
All three girls glared at me and Cameron threw a knife. It hit the mast right next to me an inch away.
"AHHH!!" I jumped, letting out a high pitch scream as I realized that I could've been killed.
"Morning Leo." Hazel greeted as she walked hand to hand with Frank.
Frank nodded towards me as Alpha, Thalia, and Nico joined us around the table.
"At least SOME people have the decency to say 'Good Morning'." I muttered.
Annabeth glared at me as she laid out a map.
"Ok, I did some research and the flower that we need looks like a rose except it has 9 energy balls surrounding it. The flower is called the Flora and it is said to be able to heal anyone or anything only once."
"However-," interrupted Cameron, "The Flora only shows itself to the one who has done wrong but has paid for their sins."
"Pfft. We can all agree that SOME had done wrong to Percy, but did they pay for their sins?" Lady Artemis jeered towards Annabeth and Cameron.

"A flower named Flora? How fitting." I chuckled nervously.
No one laughed so I slouched my head back into my arms. They ALWAYS have to be so mean to me. I mean, who can resist me? IM LEO VALDEZ FOR HEPHAESTUS'S SAKE!
"I've seen the Flora before. Omega and I went on a secret quest for Chaos because he was running out of supplies for his army. We basically use the Flora as one of our top Emergency treatments. I can retrieve it." Alpha replied.
"Great. Now we can-"

BOOM CRASH!

Everyone was flung to the ground.

The alarm sounded.

I quickly stood up and brushed myself as I glanced at the charts. Everyone ran towards the deck.

"Guys. Welcome to Rome." I stated.

"We got company." Nico spoked for the first time since we left.

Thalia~

If only Piper was here, we could've gotten the flower faster and be on our way. But no, we had to fight.

The Eidolons overwhelmed us and caused us to split up: Artemis went one way, Alpha and Annabeth ran towards the shrine and of course the two boys, Nico and Leo were left to defend the ship.

"They are too much for us to handle." Nico gasped as he summoned about 30 skeleton warriors.
"Affirmative. We are losing. Stupid Eidolons! Why can't I cut you!?" Leo shouted as he got a boomerang knife out (an invention he made ). He swung the knife and it went through ten Eidolons, without scarring them physically however.

"Give up. Even with the Flora you can't save your friend." One Eidolon sneered.
"Yes our master has his plans for HIM." cackled another.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO PERCY?" I screamed as I lunged at them. However they dodged me.
"He will not be Percy any longer. His friends will be his downfall..." the Eidolon said. He smiled the most evil smile I had ever seen and plunged straight towards me.
"NOO!" Someone jumped in front of me.

"NICO!"
That sweet idiot jumped to protect me. He fell limp onto the floor.
"What's wrong?" Leo grunted as he made his way over to where we were.
"Nico! Wake up." I slapped him hard across his face.
His eyes shot open, but they were a dark purple. He flung his hands to my neck and started choking me.
I couldn't breathe and I was clawing at him, trying desperately to escape.
"Heel-p L-eo.." I managed to mutter out. I could feel myself becoming lightheaded.
"ARGH!" Leo charged towards Nico and plunged him over the railing and into the sea near us.
I gasped, absorbing the oxygen until I realized that none of them had resurfaced yet. As soon as I caught my breath I ran to the railing and tried to look for them. I couldn't see any of them in the deep water. Then in the corner of my eyes I saw bubbles blasting through the water.

Suddenly, Nico reemerged from the water and swung his blade at me. Luckily I dodged but my mind was clouded in fear. What happened to Leo...?
"Nico I don't want to hurt you! I know you can hear me! Fight it!"
His eyes flickered to the usual black for a second before tending back into the dark purple orbs.
"He can't fight me, and neither can you!" the Eidolon shouted.
Suddenly my body jerked and I found myself holding a sword. I was walking towards Nico as he froze.
I raised the sword.
Nooo!!
Nico...

Tears escaped my eyes as the blood-stained blade fell out of my hand.

The Eidolons snickered as they left our bodies.
"We must leave now. Master End is calling. Until next time we meet, Daughter of Zeus." Then they parted.

Tears streamed down my face as Nico fell to the floor, blood surrounding him. His eyes changed back to its usual form as mine did as well. I quickly ran to him.
"Stay with me. Nico, hey! I'm so sorry!!" I cried as I lightly shook him.
"Thalia..." he coughed out blood.
I examined him and saw the wound. It had cut him very deep in the stomach.
"I'm so sorry, Nico." I sobbed.

"It- wasn't your fault. Don't cry. I.. I
will always love you..."

"Nico!" I hugged him, not wanting to let him go. In fear that he would leave me...but he felt cold. I grasped his hands and to my terror, they were limp.

"NIIIIICOOOO!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I'm so sad now.

Comment vote and hope that I decide to make Nico come back alive
:'(