Alta Team

*7000 chaos years aka 7 Earth Years later*

Percy~

"Omega, bring up your defense." Said my father, Chaos, as I battled against Achilles.
Achilles was trying to attack my unguarded side but just as he aimed with his sword, I quickly parried it with mine. Achilles raised his arms, attempting to attack. I saw the chance and kicked him to the floor. My sword was up to his neck. My father clapped his hands and sent Achilles back.

"Well done son." he said as he patted me in the back.
"He could've done better." yelled out my lieutenant, Alpha.
I grinned and punched the guy who came into the training room.

"Shut up Luke." I said playfully.

Yeah I brought Luke back to life. Is there a reason not to? This guy sacrificed himself to stop Kronos from rising. Even though he was on the wrong side I still forgave him. Ever since I brought him back, he has changed into a better person.

"Percy, can I speak to you in private?" my dad asked.
"Of course." I replied as we walked into the meeting room.
"I need you and the army to go to Earth and help out the gods."
I snarled. Go back? Is he serious?

"Please, my son. Do it for me." he said as his eyes shown a bright yellow.
I sighed.
"Fine. But aren't I supposed to be dead?"
"You can keep your identity a secret."
"Alright we will leave in about an hour." I said.
My father hugged me.
"You can never be hurt by your family or friends, Percy. Everyone still misses you."
I flinched when he said my Earth name but I still nodded. I left him and went into the communicator room where I found my team waiting for me.
"We are going back to Earth." I stated.
The girls squealed.
"I can't believe that I will get to see Nico again!" squealed Bianca.
"My Aphrodite girls.... AHHH" shouted Silena. She hugged her husband, Beckendorf. Yeah yeah they're married.
"Artemis, wait for me." murmured Zoe.
Yeah Team Altra was made up of people who used to be dead. I felt overwhelmed when each of them had died so I brought them back to life.

"Where is Cameron?" I asked.
"She already went to Earth. Chaos's orders." Beckendorf said.
"Someone misses his girlfriend," joked Luke.
"Aw I think it's cute though." Silena commented.
Okay yes, I gotta admit, Cameron or Spark, is my girlfriend. We met when I was first acknowledging the fact that I was Chaos's son. She had trained me and her father, Zeus, had sent her out to help me.
"Ok. Everyone has a choice of revealing their identities but you must choose the right moment, since everyone thinks that we are dead. Got that?"
"Yes Commander!" everyone said.
"Let's go." I said as I opened a portal.

We walked through the portal and found ourselves right on Mount Olympus. We could hear the gods arguing but over what, I couldn't say.
We were wearing a cloak with our hoods up and we had masks. Perfect.
I sighed and walked in with my team.

All of the Olympian gods were there as they gazed at my team as we walked into their throne room.
"Who goes there?" booms Zeus.
The gods had given a throne to Hades as a reward for helping them. I saw Hades glancing at me. He chuckled. He whispered something in Zeus's ear.
I saw Zeus's face light up. I chuckled.

"I am Omega, Commander of Lord Chaos's army, Prince of the Void, and son of Chaos. Father had told me to bring the army and help you. This is Beauty, Forge, Alpha, Maiden, and Soul striker. My second lieutenant, Spark, is patrolling the area."

"OMEGA!!" shrieked Hades. He screamed and gave me a hug.
Zeus followed him.
"Welcome back." he said as he gave me a bone crushing hug.
"How are you and my daughter?" he whispered. I blushed.
He chuckled and went back to his throne.

"Who are these people and how do you know them?" asked Athena, wistfully.

"They know me because I have visited them before." I answered her.
"Why do you and the team wear a hood and a mask? Are you all ugly?" Aphrodite asked.
"No. We would not like to reveal our identity until we find that the time is right."
"Mysterious." she purred.
"We need to go to Camp Half Blood now so..." I said as I teleported my army and team to the camp. Everyone in camp began panicking. I felt exhausted and almost collapsed until someone stopped me from doing so.
"Hey Omega."
"Cameron, just in time." I joked. We kissed until Chiron galloped up to us.
That's when I realize that the gods were behind us.
"Cameron huh?" whispered Aphrodite.
I blushed.
"This is my second in command, Sparks."
Zeus hugged his daughter and whispered things that made her blush.

"Ahem but who are you and what are
you doing to my camp?" Asked Chiron.
How many times do I have to answer this question?
Being the second most powerful has its perks. For instance, if I get annoyed or angry at you then I'm telling you now, RUN.
"I am Omega, Commander and son of Chaos. We are here to help you against the battle of Titans and others. We are masked because we do not want our identity revealed yet, so stop asking and tell your men to calm down!"
"Calm down Omega." whispered Cameron.
"Yes. I am so sorry. Everyone, we are NOT being attacked. They are friends." he cried out.
I finally calmed down until HE came.

Nathan was running to here we were standing, hands around.... Riptide? I clenched my hands into fists.
"Who the Hades are you?" he sneered.
"STOP USING MY NAME!!!" shouted Hades.
"I'm Omega, son of Chaos."
"Whatever. You look weak anyways. I just came here for the girl." he said, reaching for Cameron.
Before Zeus could say 'STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER' I had flung him 100 feet away and threw a bunch of lightning bolts at him.
"Remind me not to get on his bad side." Hades whispered to Zeus.
After introducing ourselves to the camp, the gods left and we were making our way to our cabin when Nico came.
" Hello Omega. I wanted to introduce myself."
"I know who you are Nico. What can I do for you?" I grinned.
"I was wondering if you had seen my friend. His name is Percy Jackson, and knowing that you've traveled a lot I couldn't help but wonder if you knew where he was."
I felt sorry and guilty at the same time. I remembered that I left without a goodbye. They must've been searching for me.
"He is well, but he doesn't want anyone to find him right now."
"Thanks Omega." he said. Just then a huge hellhound came running, heading straight for me. Oh shoot, it's Mrs. O'Leary and I'm pretty sure she had scented me. HELP I mouthed to Bianca. She nodded and purred Mrs. O' Leary to sleep.
"What the--"started Nico.
"Omega, I want to reveal."
I nodded and summoned Hades.
"Hades did you stop the hellhound?" asked Nico.
"No I just came!"
"Only a child of Hades could've stopped it."
"It was me." said Soul Striker.
"Then you are one of my sisters? Welcome to the family. What's your name?" he asked.
"Bianca, Bianca Di Angelo." she said as she lifted her mask and hood up.
Her brother and father squealed and crushed her with hugs. I decided to leave them but then Nico stopped me. "Thank you." he said, tears streaming down his face.