Percy Jackson: Son of Chaos

DISCLAIMER XD ENJOY WRITING ANOTHER STORY CALLED VIOLET HUE: LORD OF HUNTERS ~~~

Prologue~~~

I was having the worst day of my life. First Nathan, who is a real jerk, got claimed by my father, Poseidon, which makes him my half-brother. Then all my friends except Thalia and Nico ditched me for him. What else could go wrong? I walked down to the beach and saw Annabeth talking to Nathan.

"I love you Annabeth," said Nathan as he put his arms around her waist. I flinched when I saw him touching my girl. To my surprise, Annabeth kissed him.
"I love you too." She replied.
NATHAN! How much I hate this guy! First he steals my friends, and now my girlfriend?! I stomped angrily to them.

"What the HADES!"
Annabeth glared at me.
"Nathan is my new boyfriend. I don't love you anymore." She said.
Nathan smirked.
"It's ok babe. He will leave eventually." He said as he continued making out with my ex. I punched his face and beaten him up until he was black and blue.
"PERCYYYY!!!" shrieked Annabeth.
Then my dad came.
"Percy's WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOUR BROTHER? ARE YOU INSANE? I NOW DISOWN YOU. GET OUT OF MY FACE. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN." Said my father, Poseidon.
I was hurt that my dad didn't love me, HIS OWN SON. I quickly ran to my cabin and packed. I'm never coming back and no one was going to stop me. I was leaving Camp Half Blood.
Just as I crossed the border, a bunch of Dracanae were at my heels. I broke into a run just as a blinding, flashing light burned my eyes. In front of me were Zeus and Hades.
"Oh great. Are you after me too?" I asked annoyed.
"No we are here to help you." said Hades.
"Help me? I thought you guys wanted to kill me."
"We did, but it was only because we had to pretend to hate you for being Poseidon's son." Said Zeus.
"Yeah... Poseidon is really harsh, disclaiming you and all." Sighed Hades.
"And I thought I was the jerk." Joked Zeus.
Zeus and Hades actually had hearts and they really cared about me.
"So why are you here?" I asked them.
"Chaos needs an army with a strong-willed commander and we believe you are the right person for the job." They replied.
"Who is Chaos?" I asked.
"I am Chaos and creator of this world. You are my true son and i would like you to be my commander. Will you join me?"
The man appeared out of thin air. He had dark hair and his eyes had bright stars. It looked like the colors of space.
"You're my father? How?" I asked.
"When you were a child, there were assassins that were hunting you down. The assassins worked for my evil brother End, and they were sent to kill you. Zeus and Hades planned to hide you away as a son of Poseidon but now
End and Gaea are working together. They are bringing destruction to the world and I need your help. What do you say?" Chaos asked me, as his eyes turned into a deep green.
I had nothing to lose anyways.
"How are we going to do this?" I asked.
He grinned at me which made me feel happy for once, despite everything that had happened so far.
"I am allowing you to bring back some of the dead for the army." Said Hades.
"Oh and we will fake your death so, it would be easier for you. Also the Dracanae are almost here. You better hurry." Said Zeus.
Just as he said that, 50 Dracanae appeared and clawed at the barrier. Chaos opened a portal and before I left, my uncles surprised me with a hug.
"Good luck. You will visit us right?" Said Hades.
"Of course." I replied.
"Then get going. Goodbye, Percy Jackson." Replied Zeus.

I stepped through the portal that led to Chaos's domain and thus my new life began as Omega: Commander of the Alta Team, StormStriker, Son of Chaos.