Apollo

Hey guys! sorry for the longest time to update... I didn't know how to write the next part or how to do the layout so I was stuck for awhile.

Anyways, best comment goes to....

•DRUMROLL•

Electron500

Are you INSANE? THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING! DOOD! YOU SHOULD GET SENT TO TARTARUS FOR NOT CALLING THIS BOOK ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS ON WATTPAD YOU'VE READ! I WILL MURDER YOU PERSONALLY THEN EAT YOUR LIVER, OKAY? I NEED YOUR PERMISSION FIRST THOUGH, SO DO I HAVE PERMISSION TO MURDER YOU? PLEASEEEE? I'll be your best friend. ;3 (Most of that was sarcasm.... most.... :P)

Thank you very much Electron500. Some people had told me that my book was similar to the others that they've read so I was having my doubts but your comment soon cheered me up! Thank you and for that, the chapter is dedicated to you. ( your threats helped me shape this chapter )

Anyways....

----------------------------------------------

It was dark.

So dark, that the naked eye couldn't spy anything hidden in the shadows. A blanket of darkness had covered the woods in which Camp Half Blood was located.
A man suddenly appears, as if flashing right in. The man drove a Maserati, a red one. A very dim glow surrounded him and you could feel a powerful aura. He snapped his fingers and when nothing happened, he sighed.

"I can't flash to camp. I must've used a lot of energy... to heal the boy...."

The man yawned and got out of his vehicle, locking the doors with a click. He would have to walk to camp.
He walks into the forest and the darkness enveloped him, making him shiver in agitation. This man was never fond of darkness which was also a reason why he didn't want to be the God of the Moon. No, no he was actually the opposite light of the darkness. The man was Apollo...God of the Sun and light and haikus and, well, the happy stuff.
Anyways, Apollo delved deeper into the forest and was reaching the hill of Camp Half Blood.
He chuckled, for he had just thought of a perfect haiku, which distracted him from the slight sound of a dagger being unsheathed.
Apollo felt someone following him and glanced behind his back. Seeing nothing but darkness, he quickened his pace to Camp Half Blood. However, he couldn't get rid of the impression that someone was hiding in the shadows... waiting for him.
Suddenly, there was a stab of pain in Apollo's abdomen, and he let out a light grunt. Apollo was soon kicked in the face which made him fall to the ground, gasping for air. A man wearing a black hood appeared and the man was snickering at the god.

Apollo knew he was a god and that nothing could kill him. However, he felt himself slowly fading, as if the world was deciding to cease his existence. His soul was pulling him to the ground, but he wouldn't let it. Apollo pulled the dagger out and eyed the purple liquid covering it. Poison. For the gods. He thought.
He grabbed the dagger and charged the veiled man. The man grinned a sinister grin as the tip of the dagger scratches his cheek. His hood, however, had been torn to pieces.
Suddenly, Apollo was brought to his knees where he could face his persecutor. Apollo gasped.

"Who are you?" he asked.
The man chuckled and faced the god. He had raven dark hair with red, bloodshot eyes.
"No... What have they done to you..."
"Silence. Your death will be quick and painless." the man replied.
Apollo couldn't move as the stranger froze time. The stranger pulled out a sword made of pure darkness dripped with the purple poison and was about to stab it straight into Apollo's heart.

"Remember your friends, Percy.... Remember who you truly are..."

Apollo whispered as he closed his eyes. For only a second, the man's eyes flickered to the usual sea-green. The eyes were full of sadness and pain but it was only for a brief second until Percy plunged the sword into Apollo.
Percy fell onto one knee as he groaned in pain. His eyes turned a sea green.