Captured

Helllooo ladies and gentlemen! The new chapter is here!!! Woot!!!!!!

I would like to give a shout out to everyone for commenting, voting, and reading my story. :)

Sorry about the Long update... I've been busy planning my school trip to WASHINGTON DC and FVHS

Anyways best comment(s) go to:

the_seven_elements

BEST BOOK EVER!! THIS BOOK HAS EVERY GOOD THING THAT AN AWESOME BOOK NEEDS!!!. I LIKE EVERYTHING IN THIS BOOK BECAUSE IT IS GOING TO BE A TOP RATED BOOK (Defiantly going to be friend of yours and supporter) IM GOING STRAIGHT FOR THE VOTE BUTTON!!!!.

----------------------------------------------

Eternalhunter96

I absolutely love this story and can not get enough of it. I hope you continue to crank out the greatness and originality of the story. Can't wait until you update. :)

----------------------------------------------

faith745

Your story has brought me to tears more than once! I can only hope that my story will end up as fabulous as yours! Your an amazing author with real talent and I DEFINITLEY admire you. Keep writing and don't do what anyone tells you or I will kill you! Lol JK.

(Yeah I did three people because their comments were the bestest of the BEST!!! haha that did not make sense but oh well... on to the story!)

----------------------------------------------

Hazel~

"So how long were you and Percy together?" I smiled just thinking about him... Perseus Jackson..

Cameron grunted as we trudged our way through the forest of Arizona.
Frank walked straight ahead, his eyes beady and searching through the layers of greenery for any monsters.

I heard a sigh.

"Seven years ago when Percy had just became Chaos's commander, my father, Zeus, sent me to help Percy and be his companion as he journeyed the galaxies. That was when we first met."

Cameron had that far away look in her eyes, as if reliving a distant memory.

"So what happened to you guys?" I asked.
I heard another sigh.
"What's it to you?" she growled.
"I just wanted to know, SHEESH! And I thought you guys were perfect together." I chuckled under my breath.

That was sooooo not true...

Cameron gave me a long stare before succumbing to me.

"He loved me, I loved him. It was as easy as it could be. But I hurt Forge and it was all Nathan's fault. If I hurt a family member; no matter how much he loved me, he would never let me near anyone on the team ever again."

"Pity then. You deserve to be alone. Percy never needed you anyways..." Frank grunted, eyes shining.

"Why, you.." Cameron punched him in the face.

I smiled as I watched Cameron inflict pain upon Frank.

Suddenly, Frank collapsed to the ground. He was cringing on the ground while holding his head. His eyes were flickering from purple to brown but he fought for control.

"Cameron... RUN!" He shouted with two voices.
"What?" she replied.

Time to end the fun... I cracked my knuckles...