The Love Square

Sorry that I haven't been uploading. I've been extremely busy with a whole bunch of projects and I'm trying to keep my straight A's. Anyways this is dedicated to all my readers who were patiently waiting for this chapter.
I am updating a Halloween special since it's HALLOWEEN! (I'll be trick-or-treating! Yeah im such a kid sometimes) Anyways enjoy ~
Sorry if it's not that relative to Halloween. I will make another chapter after I go trick or treating!
Artemis~
"Artemis! Hey Mi'lady?"
I quickly snapped into focus. I was in the Big House and everyone was watching me.
"What?" I asked.
"We have agreed to let you come on this quest." Cameron exclaimed,
"Even though I don't think we need you---"
"I would've gone even without your consent, you backstabbing-" I growled.
"Enough. The longer we stand here bickering, the less time Omega has." Annabeth stated.
"You're as guilty as any one of us here! If you hadn't betrayed Percy..." I started.
"Ladies! Calm down. I, Hero of Olympus, shall rescue the all so powerful commander, Omega." exclaimed Nathan.
"No freakin way!" Shouted Nico.
"The prophecy has nothing to do with you, Nathan. It's about the 7." stated Thalia.
We all nodded.
"Once a Hero, now anew. What does it mean?" Asked a curious man with a baby like face.
Everyone pondered at the thought.
"Very good question, Zhang. It's Percy."
someone said.
I gasped as I saw who it was.
Everyone quickly bowed down as Lord Chaos walked into the room.
"My lord..." I started.
"Everyone, rise. I have important news for you all about the quest. But first things first; Leo, Nico, Artemis, Alpha, Annabeth, and Cameron are issued on this quest."
Annabeth~
"What do you mean that it's Percy? He's still ALIVE?" I cried out.
Tears fell out of my eyes as I realized that all the time I spent searching for Percy were wasted. Of course no one was able to find him, he didn't want to be found. But the thought of him dying and coming back alive was too much.
"Yes he is alive. In fact, he's my son." Chaos said.
Everyone gasped. Many broke into tears, and others stood there in shame as they realized that Percy wouldn't have left if they had just treated him as family. Instead of Nathan...
"Alright. So Percy was once a hero, now he's anew, saying that he is now Omega right?" Frank asked, his face emotionless.
"And he "shall be rescued by a few" were the names that you told us that would go on this quest." Hazel stated, as she grasped Frank's hand.
"Very good. Yes you are both correct. Now I must leave. Percy... no Omega has only a little time left. You should hurry." and with that, Chaos vanished.
"You heard him. Everyone be ready in less than half an hour. We are departing soon." Thalia stated. She then left the room with Nico silently following her.
Soon everyone scurried about, packing for the adventure of bringing their hero back...
*25 min later*
Artemis~
I walked into Percy's cabin and laid on his bed.
Percy, I miss you already. I will bring you back, no matter what cost. Just stay Alive.
As I stood up a note fell onto the floor.
I read it and gasped. Soon I fled to the Big House.
"Everyone! I know where Percy is!" I exclaimed as I showed the the note:
9/04
To: Whoever is reading this.
If you want your commander back, bring all the ingredients from the prophecy to Alaska by November 10 or else he will die.
τέλος
(E.N.D.)