Chapter 15

Michael's POV

"Calum, honestly I don't care if Ashton's in the hospital. He drank too much that's not my problem. I'm asking for one little favour, just come get me ok?" I throw my phone onto the couch beside me and scream into my hands in frustration. I can't believe I let Luke leave like that, why the fuck is Nathan such a psycho basterd that can't stay out my life, his life, our life.

I can't just sit here and if Calum is acting too much as the over protective boyfriend figure for Ashton when he clearly got pissed out his head just for Amber, he has another thing coming. I'll walk to Greg's fucking frat house and I'll find out where Nathan has taken Luke myself. Who the hell needs backup in a house full of drug dealing muscle men on a Friday? Not me.

Once I have stopped hesitating around the room while attempting to put a jacket on I run out the front door with a clenched jaw. I feel so violated and almost as if I'm not worthy of Luke, I sat on my arse while my boyfriend was away with a fucking rapist.

All these thoughts are hurting my brain as I run, I feel as if the air is getting thicker each leap I take and I just don't know what to do.

Greg's POV

"What the fuck are you doing?" I yell while walking to the front door towards Nathan and Michael's stupid boyfriend.

"This is none of your business Greg" he spits back, anger begins to grow inside me. I know what Nathan done to this boy before and even though Michael owes me a lot of money and I hate him I certainly wouldn't want to add more worry onto his shoulder, would I? Well technically i usually would..

I shake off the thoughts and glare at Nathan "give me the boy." I say blankly and grab the lads arm, pulling him aside before shovelling a mortified Nathan along.

I wait a moment before turning to Luke who is looking at the floor.

"Why didn't you fight him?" The thought in my hair comes through my lips and I internally curse.

"Because, I'm used to it? He used to come into my own home and grab me. It wasn't new. Friendly reminder that it's only been a good few months since the last time he did it" I look to the ground and frown.

"You can go" I'm not a nice person, and sobby gay stories aren't going to do anything but make me gag.

I go to walk away before turning "oh and remember Michael owes me that money. I'm waiting."

I hear luke huff and practically run through the doors. He's so going to get lost.

Luke's POV

I'm so scared. I feel like I used to, giving up and not pushing myself which is something I never did. I sit down on the edge of the pavement a few yards from the frat house and sigh. I don't have anywhere to go and I have no friends. I go into my pocket to fetch my phone and I swear my eyes tear up when I can't find it. I'm so fucked.

I take a look around the street, it's not dark although it's quiet and almost looks abandoned.

A car soon pulls up just a bit from my body and I huge sigh of relief along with a few tears come to me when I see Michael. I stand to my feet and through myself at him.

..

The ride back to mine was slow although I was so glad to be back at my house and with my mum. But after hearing about ashton I feel so bad and I wish I could go see him but for now I need to concentrate.

I step out the car with my fingers connected to Michael and walk into the house, it's midday now and my parents are probably working, and Ben will definitely not be home at the weekend. So I guess we're alone.

Michaels POV

I'm so glad Calum found me to drive me to go get Luke. Laying in Luke's bed just talking about one thing after the other has made me feel a lot better and I see a little more life in him.

"I love you" I mumble, crawling closer to luke and connecting my lips to his, passionately and delicate as usual. I feel the kiss getting more heated and I frown a little, a grip onto his hip and move my lips from his to his jaw, neck and glance up at him.

He moans softly and has his eyes closed I smirk against his skin and bit my lip as I pull back a little.

"Michael.." Luke mumbles and I look at him confused before he points at his erection in his pants, I laugh softly and awkwardly.

I hadn't had a boyfriend before and Luke knows this. He shakes his head and laughs softly, 'calm down'.

He sits up and I sit beside him, "I'll go sort it" he stands to his feet and I automatically feel stupid as he walks into his ensuite bathroom, a few minutes pass and I hear soft moans coming from the bathroom, I climb along and bite my lip as I push the bathroom door open a little, watching Luke through the mirror , he doesn't see before he came, I let out a soft gasp as I turn around and through myself back into the bed.

..
///unedited chapter///
(This was so awkward to write because it's been a while :D okay, so, wow.
PICTURES OF CHARACTERS AT TOP.
Um, fuck Nathan.
I deleted the last update because I was a apology for not updating, so here is another apology. I love you guys, have a great Christmas and I will see you next time I update. Hope you enjoyed this chapter ;) VOTE + COMMENT)

• @wonderlustnxuis on Twitter •