Chapter 2

Michael's POV

I awake to see what the awful beeping noise is before sitting up and quickly scrambling to find my phone, turning the alarm off. My clock reads '7:10am' which means I have enough time to shower and eat which I think I forgot to do last night after arriving home.

Neatly fixing the small bed located in one of the dark and dull rooms of my apartment I head downstairs and into the kitchen to find something to eat.

My parents kicked me out when I was sixteen which means I have been living alone for a year. I already had this apartment so I had to rely on trying to make it my own home. I had a huge feeling I would get kicked out after telling them I was gay which was why I was super prepared. The apartment is all white and the furniture is all mix matched. It has to do for now though, Other wise I'd be more broke than I already am.

Once I finish eating the bowl of cereal I hurry to clean it up before heading back upstairs and heading for a shower.

While the hot water runs down my body I start to think back to yesterday. I remember seeing Luke entering the building and I instantly wanted to know him. He seemed a lot like me and my other friends, Which totally reminded me. Ashton was going to pick me up today to save me from wasting fuel.

I hurry to turn the water off and climb from the shower, wrapping a clean towel around my waist and using another to dry off my purple hair.

Once I find a clean pair of black skinnies and my white-black striped shirt I hurry to pull them on with my black boots and run from my room to the front door, My bag clinging to my shoulder.

I walk over to the lift and get inside, Taking my time to fix my hair in the mirrors located inside. Once the lift stops I get out and head outside, Instantly finding Ashton's car and climb in the back due to Calum being in the front.

"Hey guys!," I cheerfully greet them, Throwing my bag to the side

"Hello," Calum mumbles and leans his head against the window as Ashton drives away from my apartment.

"So, How did it go?," Ashton asks me and I lift an eyebrow before realising what he's talking about.

"Yeah, I just asked him if we wanted to hang out, Casually. He said yeah and we went and seen some scary film, Which in reality wasn't scary at all" I chuckle and look out the window.

"Cool" He laughs, Pulling into the school campus.

"I'm going to go find Amber" He turns off the car engine. "By the way guys, Band practice tonight at eight. Michael, Feel free to bring lover boy" He turns and winks to me before climbing out the car, Me and Calum following.

Amber is Ashton's girlfriend. They've been dating for like three years. She's actually an alright girl. She gave us the idea of starting our own band, Which is missing a lead singer. Anyway, Ashton loves her to pieces and me and Cal seem to be growing to like her too.

"You coming mate?" I hear Calum call from the doors of the school and I laugh to myself before following him inside.

Luke's POV

"Thanks for the lift" I mumble to Ben as he parks up his car and I climb outside without another word.

"Luke, Wait!," He calls after me and I turn as he locks his car and follows up beside me

"I'm sorry about yesterday... I know shits been hard and-" He goes to continue before I cut him off "No, Ben. I get it, You hate me as much as I hate myself. Look, Thanks for the lift but I really need to get to class" I breathe out, Turning from him and heading to the doors with my hands in my hair.