Chapter 13

Luke's POV

I can't believe what I've just walked into, from what I have discovered, Michael is low on the budget as it is, and it isn't just broken picture frames, his TV lies smashed on the floor of the living room, his ps3 lies crumbled and my heart has been pounding since the moment we both decided to have a look around. The place is a mess, and all I can focus on is who this could be, who could be as heartless to destroy Michaels home?

"Ashton." Michael mutters, walking into the living room with a navy bandana in one hand and his phone in the other

"What?" My eyes widening a little

"He was here" he chokes out, I grab the bandana from michael's hand and he's right, none of our other friends use bandanas, but it doesn't seem right.

I throw myself down onto the wrecked couch, groaning allowed.

"Maybe we should tidy up" Michael sighs, sitting beside me and I laugh with sarcasm. "We're calling the police."

"No, we can't. What if it was Ashton? We couldn't grass him up to the cops like that"

I groan and shake my head, "all your belongings are ruined. You can't seriously want to stay here, could you?" My jaw tenses a little as he nods.

"Maybe you should call Ashton." I add.

Michael rolls his eyes and nods, walking out the living room not forgetting to pick up a few bits and bobs as he does. I stand to my feet internally groaning as I look around at all the dangerous bits of glass shattered over the floor before I begin to clean up the horrific mess.

Michael's POV

"I seriously don't know what you're talking about" Ashton says through the phone, I sigh heavily and sit down on a chair which is still in the kitchen.

"Ash, You're the only person I know that owns a bandana and I understand maybe you're angry at Amber" I bite my lip, Looking down at the ground with a sigh.

"It wasn't me. Look, You should really be on the phone to your parents.." He mutters and I frown, "My parent's wouldn't do this" I look around and my eyes land on the family photo smashed at my feet.

"I saw your mum.." He whispers and I can tell he didn't want to be the one to tell me that.

"Where?"

"Oh she was just driving out of town, look, if it was her I suggest it's time you speak to them. But then again, Who the hell knows?" He laughs and I roll my eyes, hanging the phone up without a goodbye.

"Luke.." I mumble while walking out the kitchen to see him swooping up the glass and placing them into bin liners.

I smile at his help before beginning to help him.

--

"That was chaotic" I sigh, Throwing myself onto the couch next to Luke and looking around at the empty living area, there is now no tv and I know for a fact that my plan to sell that for more money to be Greg has just disappeared.

I can't think of anything, my mind has went blank and the last thing I want to focus on is money.

"Babe, you can't just sit around.." Luke mumbles, wrapping an arm around me and pressing a soft, warm kiss to my cheek, which surprisingly makes me feel ten times better.

I let my eyes slowly close and let myself fall into a deep sleep, My last thoughts on what Luke might think or if I need to fix this hell of a house out.

.....

Ashton's POV

I'm stressed, I don't know what I'm getting into.

My head is arguing with my body and I know sitting here drinking is becoming a habit..

But Amber, I miss her..

I need to keep drinking

I want to keep drinking

"Ashton I think that's enough mate.." I can hear Calum's accent from behind me before

Blackout.

..

(Hello hello hello. I feel so bad right now my, my update is well overdue and it is also very short. I want you guys to talk to me more! I feel like I'm posting chapters and nobody likes them which is the reason I don't update as often as I'd like.

Thank you for all the positive feedback and getting involved. Sadly, you were all wrong, what a twist..

I have decided to leave you with another question

What will happen next??

I love you all, tweet me @wonderlustnxuis if you want me to update! VOTE + COMMENT, peace)