Chapter 9

Luke's POV

I just want to cry myself to sleep tonight in my lonely room. Nathan has returned and now I can feel my whole world crumble at my feet. I'm no way in hell going back to Australia with him and I really don't know what plan he has organised with my family, I just don't want to know. If I ask, I have a huge feeling I'll regret it. He gets his own way no matter what, all I want is to finish school and figure out what the future has planned for me, and I was hoping Michael would be part of my life from now on, but now that Nathan's back and I suppose he has changed considering he hasn't beat the shit out of me, or Michael. But he's still a danger. The pain he put me through is something I never want to remember, it physically hurts just to remember.

I sit up in the my bed and look around the dark room, looking beside my bed I look at the alarm clock which reads 03:15. I have been soaking into my problems for hours now and in the matter of hours I'll need to get up and head to school.

Looking down at what I'm wearing I sigh, pulling off the skinny jeans and climbing under the soft sheets, letting my nightmares, or dreams, swift me away.

..

"Luke!"

"Luke Robert Hemings wake up this instant, or I swear to god I will come back in here with a bucket of water and make you get up!"

My mum continues to yell as I hear her rumble around my room, supposedly tidying away my mess. She's unaware I've been awake for hours, my body has shut down though.

"Luke"

I take a deep in take of air and sit up slowly, dragging my hand through my messed up hair and looking at my mum as she looks at me with sad eyes.

"I know how your feeling" she whispers while sitting beside me on the bed.

If I wasn't so strong I would have broke down, cried a lot in front of her, but she doesn't need my grief.

"Actually, you don't. Seriously, think about it. Someone who hurt me not only emotionally but physically is now roaming the streets of the place I had came to, to make sure I'd never have to see him again."

My mum places a hand on my shoulder and I look down at my clasped hands.

"Your going to be late, Luke. Face your life now. And make the right decisions"

And with that, she leaves my room.

I take no time to climb out of bed and grab whatever I need, walking into my own personal bathroom and decided to take a nice, sort of long, shower.

..

Michael's POV

"And?"

"Just let Luke make his own decisions ok?"

Ashton has been lecturing me this whole ride to school because he thinks I won't give Luke breathing space today. He also thinks Luke will leave me for Nathan, I really don't see it. After what he did Luke will more than likely want him dead.

"Okay, but just so you know, I know the sick stuff Nathan did to Luke, he'll never forgive him"

"And I don't, Michael, The best idea is to just let the situation go" He pulls into the space infront of Calum's house and he hops off the wall outside, Climbing into the back.

"Hey Guys, What have I missed?" He pulls his seatbelt round him and looks ahead.

"Ashton's just lecturing me, That's all"

Calum lets out a low laugh as Ashton speeds up, Getting to school quicker than any other day.

"I'm going to find Luke"

Ashton lets out a grunt, Climbing out the car after Michael sets off to find his beloved Luke.

Luke's POV

I wave off my mum once I get out her car, Cheeks a bit flushed. Normally Ben takes me to school but he disapeard this morning without giving me a ride. School is the last thing I need right now, I just want to focus on getting away from Nathan, He can't make me go to Australia with him and I really don't know what he meant last night, But he really did brainwash my mum.

"Hey babe" I hear Michael's voice behind me, A smile grows on my lips, I almost forgot about him.

I turn on my heel and step forward, Swinging my arms around him, I need to stay strong but I could go with a good cry right now.

"Luke, People are staring.." He whispers into my ear and I slowly pull back, He's right. Obviously the people in this school aren't the same as the pupils in Australia, They accepted gays. Something tells me this isn't going to end well.

Eventually people get on with their own things and Michael walks me to my locker, Barely looking at anything but me. I can feel my stomach churning so much, He has such a weird effect on me.

"I promised Ashton not to bring this up, But I'm really curious. What do you think Nathan's doing?" Michael asks, He walks a little closer by my side so we can talk quietly without multiple teenagers going through our business.

"He came round last night,"

I stop in my tracks when I reach my class and turn to face him.

"What happened?" He automatically seems worried and I roll my eyes as I answer him "He said something about me going back to Australia with him, He probably brain washed my family into thinking I will go, But no way in hell am I going with him"

He sighs out and looks down at his feet, I awkwardly turn and walk into my class, Mentally slapping myself as I sit down.

Michael's POV

No way in hell can I go to class right now, I need to find Nathan and give him a peace of my mind, Fast.

I rush through the doors of the school and jump into a taxi out front, Giving him the address of the frat house that Daniel, And probably Nathan's sister will be at. I don't care what the consequences are going to be if I show up, Knowing I have absolutely no money to give to Daniel's little gang, But I need to see Nathan.

The taxi arrives pretty damn fast, I give him any of the change in my pocket I could come across and jump out, Taking a large intake of breathe as I walk up to the large front door.

It's already opened and I assume nobody would answer if I knocked anyway, When I step through I instantly regret my decision. They place is an absolute mess, Red cups everywhere, Along with puke and underwear is basically covering the floor. I roll my eyes and decide to step through it anyway, Pausing as I get to the lounge area, I'm instantly taken aback from what I see. Nathan and Amelia, making out? I thought they were brother and sister

At least that's what Luke told me.

I reach into my pocket to pull out of my phone, as proof that they were kissing. I take the phone to my face to take a picture of them before something's thumped across my head and my vision goes black.

..

(Omfg I'm so so sorry about that very late update! School has been so stressful and everytime I went to finish I just didn't finish!! Okay, It's short but I promise to update sooner than soon okay! I love you guys loads

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE)