Chapter 17

( I realized I had began writing this chapter, so i finished writing it :) enjoy )

Luke's POV

I tried my best to keep away from Harris for the rest of the day, although I felt like his piercing blue eyes were watching me. I knew nothing about this boy and until I am certain he has no contact with Nathan, I'll be avoiding him.

"Babe.." I hear Michael whisper into my ear, bringing me back to reality. Lunch wasn't anything new and it was reaching the end of the day, I was currently in the library doing some sort of 'homework' and Michael was supposedly doing the same.

It's almost like I haven't got to see much of Michael, and I know very little about the money situation. I'd rather worry about things like that than the continuous drama coming from my ex wanker of a boyfriend. "Is everything ok?" Michael's loud voice made me jump and I look at him before a small smile appears to my face. "Yeah, just thinking" I hum and reach over to peck his cheek for reassurance that I'm fine.

"About?" He becomes a bit more curious and I roll my eyes before shifting slightly in my seat, I take a glance around and surprisingly we were alone in the small library.

"Harris. Does he seem weird to you?" Michael lifts his eyebrows and then frowns, "why? Has he done something?" He automatically jumps to conclusions and I roll my eyes again, "No, No. I guess I'm just paranoid. He just shows up after Nathan left and I don't know.. It doesn't matter" I turn back around in my seat and try to continue with homework.

I hear Michael move his things around before approaching to his feet, "I'm going to ask my teacher for some help on this assignment." He pecks my forehead and disappears out the library leaving me alone with my thoughts and worries.

-

Michael's POV

What kind of person believes someone when they tell them they're going to ask for help with homework after they give them their worries about someone, oh yeah, Luke.

I stop at my locker and put my notes away before I head to the gym class, Harris has been avoiding classes all day and when I asked him why at lunch he didn't have a proper answer. He definitely isn't registered with this school and is here to stir shit up.

I push open the doors of the gymnasium and look around, nobody acknowledged me opening the doors which was a relief. I quickly glance around the hall and spot Harris sat watching the players playing basketball, I frown, Why isn't he playing?, I sigh, he must be gay and like watching the sweaty guys than play. He probably has a crush on Luke or something.

After my angry thoughts disappear, I look at Harris who is already looking at me fondly. "Hi" he mumbles as I sit next to him on the long row of chairs. "What are you really doing here?" I stare ahead at the players running around the court and try to avoid his eye contact.

"In the gym?" He questions and I roll my eyes

"In this school. Harris, I'm not stupid." I look at him. "You don't have classes and sit in here all day, what is your problem?"

I watch as he turns his head away from me, I clench my jaw and groan.

"You're right.." He mumbles. I'm so sick of his mumbles. "I haven't signed up for classes.. but only because I'm not sure how long I'll be here for."

He glances over at me as my eyebrows frown, "what do you mean?"

"My parents travel a lot" he sighs and I nod, I don't know weather to believe him or not but he's hard to get words out of, "oh..I'm sorry for being harsh" I look away from him and decide to watch the rest of the match, staying quiet.

Ashton's POV

Calum has been such a great friend, He's kept Michael and Luke updated on my health. He's helped me get in and out of bed. He's made sure I'm great. Luckily I'm back on the mend. After my over drinking incident, my liver slowly started working again. Luckily I didn't have a transplant but that was the next option. The thought made me shudder and I hadn't even realised a tall boy, sort of curly hair was standing at the bottom of my bed.

I'm pretty sure it's past visiting hours, a frown crosses my face as I look at the clock on the wall behind the boy, it reads 7:22pm. Visiting is so over.

"Hello?" I look at him with a confused look and he just gives me a small smile

"Hi, Ashton. I'm sorry to be trespassing into your ward.. But I'm Harris" he stops to walk closer to my bed.

"I need to know some information on one of your friends, Michael Clifford."

I frown and sigh, "why can't you speak to him yourself?"

He looks at me like I'm crazy and rolls his eyes, "I have something of his, well, I want something of his. And I'm sure you wouldn't mind too much if I had it. So I'm wondering if I could come to some kind of deal." He sits on the chair beside my bed and smirks

"What's in it for me?" I breath out

"I'll make sure Amber loves you.. Truly loves you" my heart aches a little and I nod slowly

"Okay.. What is it you want?"

---

(FINALLY UPDATED WOO.

I haven't edited this because it's late but I'll look over it eventually.

Sorry the note wasn't an update I wasn't sure where this was going
Love ya all
Continue to spread the word
Vote and comment

Erin x)