Chapter 10

(Hi! Okay, I'm very sorry for my lie about updating very soon. But school is difficult at the moment. I saw the lads + 1D a couple of weeks ago so you could imagine how everything is at the moment! SHORT FILLER CHAPTER)

..

Luke's POV

I haven't seen Michael since this morning and it's starting to creep me out. I asked Ashton a few times if he'd seen him and he replied with no. I really hope he hasn't went to pay Nathan a visit, he isn't like that right?

I quickly scramble through my locker and grab what I need, stopping some random guy in my tracks.

"Hey," he looked rather confused as I shut my locker and faced him.

"Hey, I'm Luke. Do you know where um, this guy Daniel's frat house may be?"

The strangers eyes brighten up and a smirk creeps onto my face causing me to shiver.

"What, are you wanting some of his good shit?"

I shake my head almost instantly. "No, I need a ride. Up for it?"

"Yeah sure," he turns on his heel and gestures me to follow him. "My names Jason, by the way" he smiles a little and I nod, continuing to follow him to his probably expensive car.

Michael's POV

As my eyes start to focus in front of me I can hear the familiar voice of someone I thought was gone, for now at least.

"Michael!" His sharp tone causes my head to pound and my focus has finally returned. There he is. Greg.

"What the fuck?" I mutter and he lets out a snickered laugh. "Sorry man!"

"Don't apologise, why the fuck are you here?"

"To get my money of course" he replies and I instantly feel my stomach churning, I feel like I'm going to vomit and never stop.

"I'm joking! But I'll be back in December as you know, ready to kill some people" his evil, twisted grin returns. It's not even Greg that bothered me that much, he just wants the money. But Jason he just wants revenge.

"Where's Jason?"

He turns away from the table in front of me and I take a quick glance around the room, internally groaning as I see Nathan on a sofa in the far corner of the room.

"Oh, I thought your little boyfriend would have needed a bit of a follow. He knows to much" I frown, completely not understand what he's saying.

"Don't think we haven't heard about you telling him everything Michael. Nathan gets about"

I glance over at him again and he looks away, making me ready to pounce off the chair.

"Why was he kissing his sister?" I ask, clearly and loudly with a grin.

"Oh yeah, about that. I hit you across the head to stop the picture from happening!" I groan at how pathetic he sounds, hitting me for something so pathetic like a picture leaking. He really can't do anything for shit.

"You didn't answer my question"

I hear footsteps behind me as Nathan leaves the room to answer the doorbell that repeatedly rang since Greg started speaking.

"Amelia's his step brother it's not that weird" I hear a cough behind me and I turn with a frown, looking at the figures behind me. Luke and Jason. Could like get anymore fucking awkward.

"Oh, join the club" I mutter.

"What's going on?" Luke mumbles as he walked over to my chair, I feel humiliated for doing this, for attempting to set Nathan straight but coming across a face from the past.

I look at Greg as he rolls his eyes and grabs his phone from the desk. "I'm leaving now, December remember." I
feel a little bit of anger and sadness overcome me and Luke lets out a tutting sound, finally coming to realisation of what we're talking about.

I stand to my feet and Luke pulls me in for a hug, for a moment I'm stiff and his hug feels different but I soon settle and hug him back. Daniel groans and gestures Greg and Jason to the door, seeing them out.

I hear Nathan's laugh from the corner and I step towards him, Luke grabs my wrist and my jaw tenses.

"When the fuck are you leaving too?"

He just shrugs, causing anger to boil more and more.

"Are you just going to stay here and bang your step-sister, while brainwashing Luke's family into sending him back to Australia. Because I'm sorry lonely boy, that's not happening." I grab Luke's hand and basically pull him to the doors, giving Daniel a glare as we leave.

The house is an absolute mess and it brings back so many memories. Why does it have to come back and hit me in the face, causing me to face my biggest nightmares. I just want to me alone and get to know Luke, and focus on things that matter like my friends and the band. Not ex-boyfriends, rapist, abusers. I also don't want rn reminded everyone five minutes that I owe someone money I can't get.

I don't even realise I'm walking fast until I feel my breathing becoming faster, deeper. I stop in my tracks and look at Luke who is also tired because I was basically dragging him at my speed. He just gives me a sympathetic smile and I look down to my scuffed up shoes.

"I'm sorry.." I whisper and luke instantly lifts my head up with his index finger

"For what?" He asks, confusion written all over his face.

"For attempting to make things better and failing as usual, I'm so useless Luke. I'm so sorry" I bite my lip to stop tears from falling and Luke just sighs.

"You're not useless Michael. I find it so sweet that your did that for me. It means the world, really" He smiles, causing me to smile.

I lean in and connect our lips, grasping the back of his hair and trying to make this kiss mean something, something I haven't felt in a long time. Full of love.

Then something, something that I never thought would overcome me so fast in our relationship. Love.

As I pull back from the kiss and stare deep into Luke's shining blue eyes, I realise what love is.

"I love you, Luke.." I whisper and his smile just gets bigger

"And I love you" with that, our lips join again.

..

(Nearly crying because sad songs are on the radio while I wrote this!

VOTE + COMMENT

Again I'm sorry for the wait!)