Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (chapter 34)

I'm so sorry i uploaded later than promised, i was having a busy day and didn't get home till late. I hope you guys like this chapter, i kind of liked writing it, let me know if it turned out well!

Fan

Comment

Vote

Enjoy

It looks exactly the way I left it. Not a single article of clothing disturbed. I wonder if anyone’s been in here since I disappeared? I can only image the pain of coming in here could cause. Oh God, I must have worried them sick. I feel horrible, though it wasn’t my fault. I turned around to look at Logan and Michael standing quietly in the doorway.

“Uhm, come in I guess.” I said, awkwardly.

They obeyed and walked in. I gestured them to the bed and they took a seat, I went to my connected bathroom and walked up to the mirror. Jeez, I look like I just saw a ghost! Why, you ask? Well I just came back home after being kidnapped by a vampire, held captive, abused, almost raped, stalked, and a bit of heart ache. The only thing keeping me together right now is the though of how horrible Michael would feel knowing he caused me this pain.

Michael.

Just the thought of him brightened my face slightest bit. I suppose I’m falling for him after all. I smiled faintly then turned to walk out. When I exited the bathroom I went to my walk in closet, you could say it’s rather large but I think it’s just right. But that could be because I have so many clothes. I walked down the row of clothing, the racks of shoes, and the shelves of purses. While I was passing my assortment of bags my eye caught a small brown coach bag with an orange flower on the front. I picked it up and stared at it. My father had bought it for me for my thirteenth birthday. I remember him taking me to the mall and telling me, “Whatever you want, it’s yours.” That was one of the greatest birthdays I’ve had, I got to spend most of it with my dad who I loved to pieces and I got some pretty nice stuff. This bag though is very sentimental to me. I don’t know why but I think it’s because my father was so excited that he was the first one who got to buy me my first real designer bag. Very expensive designer bag might I add. I put the bag down when I heard the garage door slide open.

“Kristin.” Michael called from the window in my room.

“Is it him?” I asked with a slight tremble to my voice.

“I think so.” He stated.

I walked over to the window and saw a silver/champagne colored BMW m3 concept pull into the garage. I took a deep breath and turned to face the door.

I can do this I can do this I kept chanting in my head as I reached a shaky hand out to open the door. Just as I got it the slightest bit open I heard a door slam and heavy footsteps.

Oh God, he’s coming.

“Kris, it’s ok.” Logan whispered and took my hand (already on the door knob) and pulled the door open. By now I can hear my brother coming down the hall. I peeked my head out and saw him just about to walk into his room. I stepped out fully and stood in the middle of the hallway then cleared my throat. Ricky jumped and turned in my direction. When he saw me his eyes bulged out of his head and he ran over to me grabbing me into a bone-crushing hug.

“Ricky! I can’t breathe!” I managed to say while gasping for air. Ricky loosened his grip but didn’t let go. So I wrapped my arms around him and cried. I couldn’t help it, I’d missed him so much and just thinking about leaving him again caused too much pain for me to bear.

“Shh Kay, it’s ok, I’m here now.” My brother soothed me using my old nickname he would call me when we were younger. I just sobbed harder thinking of all the times we spent together and the times we never would. All the while Ricky was rubbing circles on my back whispering soothing words in my ear, and kissing my hair lovingly. After I while (I don’t know how long) I pulled away from my brother and looked at him.