Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (chapter 38 teaser)

Hey guys! So, this is only a preview of chapter 38. I know, i'm sorry! It's not even that long either. But, i just wanted to get something up since i'm not sure if i'll be posting a new chapter this week or if i'll be posting a new chapter next week. Better than nothing, right? Well, until i post next,

Comment 

Fan

Vote

and...

Enjoy! 

I woke up in the middle of the night and was shocked to see Logan sleeping next to me. Then, all the memories from the previous couple of hours came rushing back. With the memory rush along came a blush creeping up my neck. I can’t believe Logan and I had done that, it’s too surreal. I mean I feel guilty about cheating on Michael but at the same time another part of me is telling me it wasn’t cheating and I shouldn’t feel ashamed. Michael had left me, what could he expect from me? Just to sit around and rot, not to enjoy my life? I love Michael and nothings going to change that but I can’t sit up in my room dwelling on him leaving me. I realized that when Logan showed up a couple of hours ago. I then looked down at Logan’s sleeping form, could I have feelings for him? I do love him, but as a friend. I think? I can’t be sure anymore, I’m so confused! I hate this, how can I be in love with one guy and have feelings for another? I kind of feel like a slut. Just the though of that had me starting to cry. No, I told myself as I held the tears back, no more crying for tonight. I can’t do this to myself, I just can’t. I don’t want to feel hollow anymore, even thought the feeling hasn’t really gone away. Nonetheless, it doesn’t need to be worse. Feeling a stir to my left, looking down I saw Logan flutter his eyes open.

“Hey.” He said, his voice a bit hoarse with sleep.

“Hi.” I smiled, feeling another blush creeping up my neck.

Logan laughed at my reaction and I lightly hit his arm. As I was about to pull back he caught my wrist with his hand. He then pulled me down so I was lying next to him, on my side which had me facing him. All teasing aside, Logan looked my in the eye asking,

“Do you regret it?”

“What we did? No, I’m just confused.” I responded.

“What are you confused about? You didn’t seem like you confused a little while ago.” Logan said, a slight smirk on his handsome face. I of course blushed at his little comment and said,

“I’m not confused about that, you jerk. I’m confused about the situation.”

“Ah, now’s the part where you tell me that you had a good time but just want to be friends.” Logan said heaving out a sigh, eyes looking rejected.

“No, no! That’s not it! I’m just confused about how I feel about you.” Looking him in the eye I added, “That’s all.”

Logan seems to look relieved by that and reached his hand up, stroking my cheek. Then he spoke,

“Well, I know I definitely have some feelings for you, whether they’re in a friendly caring manor, or an intimate manor, I don’t know.”

I smiled, understanding where he was coming from.

“I completely understand that’s basically how I’m feeling right now.”

“I’m willing to test it out.” Logan said slyly. “You know, just to see where we stand.”

“Yeah, I’m sure you’re pretty willing, aren’t you big boy?” I asked, referring to the bulge in the pants. Logan just laughed then said,

“Yes, I am very willing. Now, how about you release me from this pain i'm in.”

He pointed to his pants as he gave me a suggestive look.

“Not, right now you too.” I said looking pointedly from him to his pants. “I’m really tired and just want to go back to sleep.”

Logan groaned but pulled me up against him, planting a long lingering kiss on my lips, leaving me wanting more.

“Fine. Go to sleep. We’ll take care of it tomorrow.” He said, sighing dramatically, casting a glance down to the bulge in his pants.

“Logan, trust me, you’ll be fine. Now go to sleep.” I said kissing his cheek and snuggling closer to him making myself more comfortable. I instantly fell asleep, knowing I was safe in Logan’s arms.

Comment && Vote! xoxo