Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (chapter 10 part 1)

Okk. Heres chapter 10! I know, it's short but its the bet i could do right now. Im planning on posting more tomorrow. But we'll see. Oh and i didn't get to check my grammer and spelling so if it's bad, im sorry. I want 25 votes and 20 comments!!

Ok..

Enjoy!

Ten minutes we got the house. Ugh. I hate it here, sometimes. Whatever, maybe I can change his mind to let wander except for the second floor. Once we pulled into the garage, Michael got out of the car and slammed the door. Once I got out Michael locked the doors and grabbed my wrist and started pulling me to the door leading into the house. I didn't protest, even though he was starting to hurt me. I mean I don't wanna get him any angrier than he already is. It was worth it though, his face was priceless. That shows him to mess with me! HA. Anyway we were making our way to the stairs when I said, "do I have to go to my room?"

"Yes." He replied with an angered tone.

"Why?" I wined.

"Because, I said so."

"Michael. I don't wanna go back to my room. I've been living out of it for the past four days." I said back irritation clear in my voice.

"I don't give a shit. Now get your skanky ass in there." He hissed back venomously. I gasped at his harsh words and stepped back. What was that for? I ripped my wrist out of his grasp and went in my room, shutting the door behind me. I felt tears forming at the brim of my eyes. I ran over to my bed and lay on my side facing the wall and cried. I'm not a skank. I can't believe he actually said that to me. What seemed like hours later I finally stopped drying and decided to go take a shower. I got up and walked to the door and opened it half way. Gotta make sure Michael's not there or anyone else. Then I walked out all the way and down the hall to the bathroom. Once I got in the bathroom I shut the door and locked it.

Fifteen minutes later I got out and started to towel dry my body. Then I wrapped my towel around me and grabbed my clothes to leave the bathroom. Then I heard voices coming from Michael's room and I got curious and stood in front of the door with my ear to it. What I didn't realize was that the door was half open and before I could fall I caught myself and leaned against the wall, breathing hard of almost getting caught ears dropping. I was about to head back down the hall when I heard something that made my knees go weak and my head spin.

'It was reported today that, the CEO of top Business Company's in the Northern area was rushed to the hospital after collapsing at his home in Long Beach. Rumors are surfacing that Joseph collapsed from all the stress of his daughter, Kristen's disappearance late last Friday night. Reports state that Joseph is in critical condition, at the local hospital right of Interstate 64. Updates about Joseph's condition will be shared once we are notified.' I tuned out the rest of the women's statement and barged into Michael's room, with fresh tears in my green eyes. Michael looked up at me with an emotionless expression on his face. That's it. That's all it took for me to blow up with all my grief, sadness, and guilt that I've been holding in these past few days.

"This is all your fault! You son of a bitch! I hate you! Because of you, my father is lying unconscious in a hospital bed in critical condition, from worrying about where his daughter disappeared to. Probably getting raped or murdered or some sick shit like that! Well, he's half way right, I almost got raped. I almost got killed and now I have to deal with the guilt of my father's death! Go to hell, your blood sucking piece of shit!" I started to cry hysterically and Michael started walking towards me, still with his blank expression. I can't even look at him right now he makes me sick.

"Get the fuck away from me, Michael! I can't even look at you!" I screamed and ran back to the bathroom and slammed the door and locked it. OMG! OMG! He can't die, he can't die! I all of a sudden felt nauseous and I hurled myself to the toilet and threw up everything in my stomach and then some. It was getting hard to breathe and the room was spinning. This can't happen! This can't happen! I kept saying over and over to myself. It felt like a hole was forming in my chest. Like my heart had been ripped right out of me. I can't take this! If my dad dies I'll die. He's my whole world I couldn't bear it.

~comment and vote~