Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (chapter 37 part one)

I'm so sorry, everyone! I know i haven't posted in months but, i was going through some rough times and to be completely honest, i didn't feel like writing. Now though, i'm back and ready to write! This chapter isn't too long but it's the most i can do as of right now. It's kind of a mellow, sad sort of chapter. You really feel for Kristin and you'll be able to feel the pain she's going through. Now, i know with Michael leaving it sort of resembles twilight, when Edward leaves Bella, but trust me, it's not! So, i don't want any reader thinking that or any anti-twilight fans or mine to un-fan me! I hope in this chapter you can feel a connection between what Kristin is going through and one of your own personal experience. Enjoy it! 

All my love! 

xoxo 

Vote 

Comment

Fan 

Enjoy! 

Michael and I were just standing there staring at each other, nothing but love in our eyes. Though I could read it in his eyes and on his face, he still didn’t say he loved me back. I started freaking a little hoping I wasn’t reading him wrong, what if he didn’t love me? Then what? I wouldn’t be able to face him if that were the case, I just couldn’t. I would feel rejected. All of a sudden I saw a smirk appear on his angelic features. What the…?

“Getting nervous, Kris?” Michael asked in a teasing tone, while pulling me closer to him. All I did was glare at him; he was doing this to provoke me. One of the most important moments of my life and he’s messing with me. His smirk became more pronounced as I was giving him my nastiest look.

“Michael, I just told you that I’m in love with you and all you do is tease me?” I asked him, feeling a bit sad that he was ruining this for me. I looked up at him, trying to gauge his reaction. Just when he opened his mouth to say something there was a knock on the door.

“Kristin, you awake?” I could hear my older brother yelling to me from the other side of the door.

“Uh y-ya, I’m up. Just give me a minute.” I stuttered.

Then I turned to Michael and said,

“You gotta go.” And pushed him lightly on the chest.

“Where do you want me to go?” He asked.

“I don’t care, wherever you want. Just leave.” I said looking up into his eyes.

“Don’t worry baby, I’ll be back.” Michael said, “eventually” I thought I heard him murmur.

“You better be.” I mumbled. I guess I said it loud enough for Michael to hear because he laughed lightly then leaned down. He brushed his lips against mine, closed his eyes and breathed in. I just griped him tighter because for some reason I was getting this feeling that he wont be back.

“Kristen?” Ricky knocked again.

I sucked in a breath and looked up at Michael, he was looking down at me with such intensity in his stare.

“You have to go before he knocks the door down, he can get pretty inpatient.” I said, my eyes never leaving his face.

“Take care of yourself while I’m gone.” Michael said.

He’s not going to be gone that long, just until I explain as much as I can to Ricky. Then we’re leaving. I looked at him confused.

“Just please. I need to know you’ll watch out for yourself.” Michael said an edge to his voice.