Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (Chapter 14)

Okk, heres chapter 14!! It's not much but i wanted to post for you guys, so i didn't leave you hanging that long! ;) Sorry bout grammer and spelling... Vote, comment, and fann!!! 35 votes, 25 comments. I'm not asking a lot, soo please votee and comment!

Enjoy!

"What did you say?" Maybe I didn't here him right. He wouldn't do that again, right? With me here, I mean.

"I said, I, was thirsty." Michael said slowly and deadly. Oh crap! He ate her, I mean I didn't like that bitch anymore than she liked me, but I wouldn't want her dead.

"So, did you like, kill her?" I said in a shaky voice.

"No. I just drank enough to keep me from killing you." He said

"What's gonna happen to her?" I asked, not like I really care, now that I know she's alive, I can hate her again.

"She'll wake up with a head ache and she won't remember anything. She won't even remember meeting me." He said then moved closer to me, so there was nothing between us but our clothes.

"What did you do with her?" I asked looking at his chest, I knew he was staring at me, but I was afraid to see the look I knew would be in his eyes. The look he gets when he's mad, hungry, and when he's concentrating really hard on something. Like trying not to eat me.

"I took her to her car." He said. I took a deep breathe and let it out slowly. I knew he could feel my heart beating a mile per minute, so I took one more breath to slow it down. I felt him shift to where both his arms were braced on either side of my head and he leaned down and whispered, "I didn't want to kiss her." This though made me stop breathing all together; he didn't want to kiss her? Well he looked like he was enjoying it enough.

"Really, because to me you looked like you were having a good time." I said a little harshly.

"I was drinking, obviously I was enjoying it." Michael replied.

"Then why was she moaning and feeling you up?" I asked him, I would think she'd be in pain.

"When a vampire bights you and you're attracted to him, it feels good. It's like having an orgasm." Michael replied with a slight hint of amusement in his voice. Feels good? Orgasm? What the hell? I've never heard that before, then again I didn't meet a vampire before being kidnapped by one.

"And are you still hungry?" I asked not to sure what to do if he is.

"Yes." He replied, his voice tight.

"What can I do, to you know, make it easier for you?" I asked him, because I don't wanna become a late night snack.

"Just, don't, stand to close." He said backing up so he was a good three feet from me. How are we gonna get home? If He can't be near me, how are we going to ride in a car together, let alone for half an hour?

"Uhm, how are you going to be in the same car as me?" I said, knowing if he was as hungry as he looked, that wasn't going to happen.

"I don't know." He said looking straight at me.

"Maybe we should just stay here for tonight. I mean if you can find something to hold you over until we get back." I said to him. Michael looked around and then he set his eyes on the hospital. I turned around to see what he was staring at but I saw nothing, just a regular looking hospital.

"What?" I asked, turning around to face him.

"Let's go." He said walking by me, towards the hospital's entrance.

"Wait, what? Where are we going?" I asked him, trying to keep up with him.

"We're going to the morgue." WHAT?!

"What?! The morgue? Like with the dead people?" I whispered/shouted.

"Shut up. I don't want anyone to hear us." He whispered/shouted back to me.

"You don't want anyone to hear us? How about we don't go at all. Then, nobody will hear, or see us." I said back to him, starting to get a little nervous, I mean I don't like dead people. I know it sounds mean, but I don't.

"Michael, I really don't want to go down there." I said to him. He just looked at me and said, "Would you rather I eat you?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"No, but do we really have to go to the MORGUE to find something?" I looked at him in bewilderment.

"Yes, we do. Now be quiet and get in the elevator." I didn't even realize that we were at the elevators and the fact that the doors were open, waiting for us to enter. I looked at Michael as he looked like he wasn't messing around. So I got in the elevator and Michael followed me, standing a little far back, so he wouldn't hurt me. Once the doors slide closed, Michael pressed the button with the letters; 'LL' on it, indicating 'Lower Level' Which I'm assuming the morgue was located. I watched as the light, above the elevators went down and I heard the 'ding' as the elevator stopped moving and the doors re-opened. Michael quickly walked out and I quietly followed. Once we got to the end of the hall, there were signs pointing in different directions. Michael followed the one that said, 'Morgue, this way,' with an arrow pointing to the right. I was walking fast so I can, keep up with Michael and not be behind, which is more scary. When we got to the end of the hall, all the lights were out and the only way you could go was, right. So we did, and from that point on there were no lights, nothing, not even an overhead light, like the ones upstairs, where my father is. I was so scared that I grabbed Michaels hand and held on tight. He looked at me and said, "Scared?" I could see the amusement in his eyes and I could just see the grin forming on his face. I blushed, though he couldn't see it, but who knows, with him and his vampire vision. Then I said, "How are you not?" He just looked at me and shook his head, a smile forming at the edge of his lips. Then I heard a CRACK. I think I jumped a foot in the air, and squealed. While holding onto Michaels hand tighter and pressing myself up against his side. "Michael?" I rushed out of my mouth in a hushed tone.

"Yea?" He said

"Are you sure were the only ones down here?" I said.

"Who else would be down here? What do you think; the dead people got up to take a walk?" He said in a mocking tone. Oh my god?! Why did he have to say that?!

"Do you think they could do that?" I asked looking around us, making sure no one was walking down here but us.

"Kristin, are you serious? Nobody is up and walking down here but us." He said back.

"Sorry, I'm scared. And why did you have to say that, now I have it in my head and I think dead people could be walking around." I whispered harshly to him. He just laughed. Man, this is a really long hall way, and just as I said that Michael stopped in front of a door. The silver plaque on the mahogany door said, 'MORGUE' Michael reached out, using his left hand and turned the knob down to the left and slightly opened the door. He looked back at me and then down the hall making sure no one was there. Then he said, "Come on." I looked through the partially opened door and said, "I'm not going in there." Shakiness clear in my voice.

"So you're gonna stay out here by yourself?" Michael asked me, a grin on his face. HELL NO! I'm not staying out her by myself, with god knows what. He knew I wouldn't stay out here by myself, hence the grin on his face.

"Fine." I muttered, and Michael held the door open for me to walk through. I walked in and looked for a light.

"Don't turn the light on." Michael said the second I found the switch and ewas about to turn it on.

"Why not?" I asked get nervous again.

"I don't want cameras to pick up that were down here, and I don't wanna wake anyone." He said a sly smile on his lips as he said the last sentence in a mocking tone.

"Not funny." I replied while glaring at him. Then in a flash Michael was standing right in front of me and grabbed me by the waist and said, "You know you love me." Then as quickly as he came, he was gone, on the other side of the room. I saw him walk towards a big machine, it looked like a refrigerator and it was making a buzzing noise. I was still recovering from what he said to me when he opened the door and light illuminated the room and what I saw caused me to scream bloody murder.

Comment && Vote!