Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (chapter 8)

I know it's been a while since i posted! I am sorry! Family issues and blah blah blah....

I want at least 20 votes and 10 comments if you want me to post the next chapter, i already have it written!! Theres some strong language in this chapter, so if your easily offended then i wouldn't suggest reading this. Ohh and i didn't get to prof read or anything before i posted so theres some grammer and spelling mistakes.

Well, enjoyyy! ;)

After spending five minutes convincing Michael I'm wearing what I'm wearing and that's it (I don't have any other clothes with me...again I didn't have time to pack!) He gave in and led me out of the front room and into a huge kitchen. Damn! I didn't realize how big this house really was. It was Italian style (of course) I guess that's his thing? Anyway it had dark green walls and black granite counter tops with an island in the middle. It was a beautiful kitchen actually. Then after walking through half the kitchen, Michael led me through a door off to the side, I'm assuming this is the garage since there are 3 cars in it. One a black Land rover, the other a red Ferrari (Which is my favorite car!) and a 2009 Maserati GranTurismo. He walked over to the Maserati and unlocked it.

"Get in." He said as he got in the drivers side.

"Wow, your such a gentlemen" I mumbled under my breath.

I got in the passenger side and put on my seat belt. Michael hit a button and the garage door opened. The next thing I knew, he quickly reversed and was speeding down the street. We'd been driving about five minutes before I ask him,

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." He replied as he shifted his head to look at me.

"How much farther?" I asked dully.

"Another ten minutes." He answered.

Ugh. I hate not knowing where I'm going. Then a thought hit me.

"Uhm, Michael?" I said in an uneasy voice.

"Yeah?" He replied without looking at me.

"Uhh, uhm...what if someone I know sees me or someone recognizes me? I know by now my family has people searching for me." I said in an uncertain voice.

"Don't worry baby. I won't let anyone take you." Michael said in a mocking voice.

"No, seriously. What if someone does recognize me, they'll call the cops or I don't know. Try and take me away or something." I can't believe he isn't taking this seriously!

"No ones gonna take you, Kristin. And if they recognize you we leave before they get a chance to do anything." He said in a finalized tone, like he was done with this conversation. I let it go. But I couldn't shake the feeling that someone I know is going to see me.

Ten minutes later like Michael said we were in down town Long Beach, (and let me tell you us New Yorkers know how to party it up!!) clubs and restaurants were already packed. After driving around for a few minutes Michael found a spot to park in and then we got out of the car. There were lines out the door for most of the places lining the strip.

"Michael, everything is packed. How the hell are we gonna get in anywhere? And I'm not legal to get in any club." I said.

"Don't worry Kris, I know a guy at club Haze. I'll make sure you get in." He said with a matter of fact tone and a cocky grin on his face.

"Okk." I said unsure.

As we were walking I felt someone grab my ass and I gasped and turned around. What the fuck?! Michael stiffened and asked me what's wrong. As I was about to answer him I saw the two guys just a few feet away laughing with smirks on their faces. One guy mouthed 'nice ass' and I knew it was him who grabbed me. Oh god. Michael gonna kick this guys ass, if he finds out what he did. I suddenly turned around and said, "Nothing." a little too quickly. He saw I was lying and turned to fully face me still stiff and said, "What's wrong?" I looked towards the two guys, which were still staring at me, by the way, and sheepishly said, "That guy over there grabbed my ass." Then quickly went on by saying, "But I'm fine, so don't worry about it. Let's just go." And I grabbed his arm and started pulling him in the opposite direction of the two pervs behind us. Michael has a different idea though. I watched his eyes turn from their mysterious black, to a menacing fierce orbs. Shit! Shit! Shit! Then his faced turned furious looking and I knew he wasn't gonna let it go. He ripped his arm outa my grasp and stormed over to the two guys still grinning and looking me up and down. They were pretty big dudes but Michael against them in a fight would win hands down. One of they was tan with green eyes and dirty blonde hair and the other who grabbed my ass had gray piercing eyes and dark hair. He was also tall and pretty muscular and tan. But he held nothing against Michael, who was just all around frickin sexy! Michael grabbed the guy who felt me up by his throat and shoved him hard against the concrete wall he was leaning on. He squeezed pretty hard and said "You fuckin touch my girl again, I'll beat the living shit out of you, you fuckin stupid son of a bitch! You understand?" The guy was nodding while turning blue. I looked around and saw the other guy disappeared. Michael squeezed a little harder and the guy looked like he was gonna pass out. I ran over to Michael and grabbed the arm he was using to choke the guy and said, "Michael! Stop it! You're gonna kill him!" I kept pulling on his arm but he wouldn't budge. So I got in between him and the other guy and shoved on his chest saying, "Michael! Seriously, you're hurting him! Stop! Please! For me?!" I added the last part while looking him in the eye. His eyes then turned back to there regular mysterious black and he loosened his grip. Then with so much venom it almost caused me to step back he said, "You're lucky she's here to save your ass. Or else you woulda been dead right now." And let go of the guy's throat. He muttered a thank you and sorry to me and took off. I then turned to Michael and said, "Are you fuckin crazy?! You almost killed that guy!" He just looked at me with irritation and said, "That fuckin prick grabbed your ass! You think I'm gonna fuckin let him so that?!"

"I said it wasn't a big deal!'

"Yeah, so random guys can just go around feelin you up? I don't fuckin think so."

"Whatever Michael. I just wanna get something to eat and leave." I said to him mre than a little pissed off.

"Fine." He answered.

After Michael and I got pizza at a cute little Italian restaurant we got back in the car, but before we drove away I said, "Thanks for dinner and sorry I was a bitch." I turned to look at him, but he was already staring at me with...surprise and amusement in his eyes.

"No problem. I just got really pissed when I saw the way that guy was looking at you. So I don't know, I lost it and went after him." He looked at me with truthful eyes. The way he looked at me made me think....now's probably the best time to get back at him. Hmm... I then gave him a flirty smile and said, "It was kinda hot though." Then his face lit up with lust and his signature grin was back.

"Oh yeah?" He said in a playful voice.

"Yeah." I replied in a seductive voice as I leaned closer to him.

"How about you show me how hot I am." He said in a deep sexy voice. Oh god I was getting kind of turned on. I mean come on! The guy is frickin banginn! No Kris! You can do this! Just tease him a little. Ok, I can do this! I gave him a sexy smile and shifted out of my seat and straddled him in his seat, with my legs on either side of him and whispered in his ear, "Are you sure you can handle it?" and grazed his ear lobe with the tip my teeth. I could feel him grinning as he rested his hands on my hips and said,

"Babe, believe me. I can handle it."

**REMEMBER! VOTE AND COMMENT!!**