Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (chapter 33)

Hey guys, here's the next chapter! Ohh, and excuse any grammar or spelling if there is any. 

Picture of Kristin's house- 

http://www.statesman.com/multimedia/dynamic/00572/Italian-Design-STYL_572262c.jpg

Picture of the staircase-

http://www.modernironconcepts.com/images/galleries/data/images/RoundedGrandStaircase100_3033.jpg

Comment. 

Vote.

Fan.

Enjoy! 

When I woke up I could tell I had been sleeping for a while due to the stiffness of my body.

“Hey, sleepy head.” I heard come from the front of the small cab. I looked up and could see Logan looking at me through his mirror.

“Hey.” I said though my words came out hoarse.

“Sleep good?” He asked kindly.

“Yeah. Where are we?” I asked him since I didn’t recognize any of my surroundings.

“About an hour from West Port.” He replied matter-of-factly.

So I have a about an hour left of sleep I though as I cuddled deeper into Michaels chest. His arms instinctively tightened around me and I could hear his deep breathing notifying me he was sound asleep. I looked up at his face to find it looking peaceful. How different he looks in his sleep, not a trace of a bitter cold vampire. Looking at Michael I have no idea how someone could go through so much heartache and pain, especially at a young age. I don’t understand how you could beat a child more so your own. Just thinking of someone trying to hurt Michael makes my stomach tighten. It’s his father’s fault he’s the way he is. I put the blame on him one hundred percent. How could I forget, he watched his mother get murdered, by his own father. If that doesn’t fuck someone up I don’t know what will. I know if I saw either of my parents murder the other it would drive me to insanity. I would lose it, snap, just like Michael did. In my heart of hearts I don’t blame Michael for being the way he is, and maybe that’s why I’ve been so forgiving towards him. I sign trying to figure out how to make this ‘thing’ between us work. I know Michael cares for me and I definitely care about him but I know the second I pull up to my house and see my brother I’m not going to want to leave him. Michael’s right maybe going to my house wouldn’t be in my best interest. No, I have to go. I need to get some closer, say goodbye, and try to explain. I can’t leave Ricky high and dry after promising to go home. Suck it up Kris, this is one of those things you just have to do, I though to myself. A sudden loud boom broke me out of my thoughts and took me back to reality. I jumped and looked out the window. It’s raining, since when? And apparently thundering I though when I heard another loud boom. Weather to match my mood, gloomy and sad. I felt Michael stir under me and I looked up in time to see him opening his eyes.

“Hi.” I whispered.

“Hey.” He whispered back kissing me softly on the cheek.

“How did you sleep? You looked pretty peaceful.” I commented.

“Good, but only because your next to me.” He said, a cute grin playing at the edges of his lips. 

“Oh really? So I have that effect on you?” I asked him playfully.

“You have no idea the effect you have on me.” He replied seriously while looking into my eyes. I started back with as much intensity as he was showing; I leaned in a little only an inch away from his lips. I could feel his breathing getting rougher as was mine. He leaned in the rest of the distance and crashed his lips onto mine. The feeling I got when his lips touched mine is indescribable. It feels amazing the way his lips move on mine, the passion I feel seeping through. I can’t get enough. I’m addicted. As the kiss started to get rougher I could faintly hear someone clearing their throat.