Getting kidnapped by a sexy vampire....! (chapter 24)

Sorry it took forever, i had writers block. I really isn't that long.. Vote and Comment, sorry for any errors.

Enjoy.

Ok, its ten minutes later and we still can't find Logan. Where the hell is he? If he's with a girl does it take like an hour to get it in then get it out? I mean seriously. I'm starting to freak out, because the guy who wants me could be anywhere in this hotel and I wouldn't even know if he walked right by me. Ok deep breaths... After I somewhat calmed my heart rate, I looked up at Michael to see he was looking down at me. He had this unreadable expression on his face and an emotion I've never seen before, in his eyes. A couple seconds later Michael blinked and looked away, face blank. Ok, weird.

"Michael? Are you ok?" I asked him in a guarded tone; because seriously I never know when psycho vamp is gonna come out.

"I'm fine." He responded in a clipped tone.

Like I said, weird!

"Uhm ok?" I said it like a question.

He glanced back down at me and looked right into my eyes. My face was getting hot by the way he was staring at me. I could feel my face turning a tomato red. Michael grinned when he saw this.

"Why Kristin, am I making you blush?" He asked playfully

"No..." I said quietly

"Sure, but I think it's cute how red you get when I look at you." He said then winked.

This of course made me blush even more. What the hell is wrong with me? I've basically had sex with this guy, and he just looking at me is making me blush? I really need to think all this threw. I then looked down and said,

"We needa find Logan so we can get outa here."

"Ok babe." He said and smacked me lightly on my ass. I jumped from surprise and looked at him with a scowl on my face.

"Michael don't do that in public! And anyway we don't know if that creep could be watching us right now." I said the last part as a whisper. I subconsciously moved a little close to Michael at that thought. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to his side protectively. Then I felt Michael lips at me ear and he said, "Don't worry Kristin, he wont get anywhere near you with me here." Then he gave me a big sloppy kiss on the lips. When he pulled back I glared at him. Michael just laughed and we continued looking for Logan.

After and hour of searching the hotel for Logan, we ended up back in the lobby.

"Where the hell could he be?" I said

"Maybe the girl he met took him back to her room." Michael said wiggling his eyebrows

"You're such a per Michael, you know that." I said to him

"I know, but you like it baby." He answered seductively, while leaning into me. Just as he was about to kiss me I turned by head so he ended up kissing my cheek. He pulled back and just smirked.

"Why are you smirking?" I ask kind of irritated.

"No reason." He said, with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"Mhm, sure." I said back, sarcasm in my voice.

"Ok, so what are we gonna do, I need to get home before my brother has a heart attack, and before whoever this psycho is gets me." I said exasperated, though the last part scared the crap outa me.

"No ones gonna get you Kristin, and as for you're brother, you've been gone for a week a couple more hours isn't gonna kill him." Michael replied.

"You don't know my brother, when he's worried; especially over me he gets crazy." I shivered at the thought of him loosing it one time when he didn't know where I was, and after finding out I was on a date with a guy older than me. I remember him finding the guy and threatening him, saying I was too young when he was only two years older than me. It didn't really go down good. Michael shook me out of my little reverie as he started to speak.

"What's he gonna do to you? And if I'm there he definitely won't do anything." Michael said like it was no big deal.

"He's extremely over protective, and there's no way you're coming in with me, he'd flip and I don't want him to get hurt." I really don't I mean when Michael gets mad, forget about it, and same with Ricky. The really bad thing is, Michaels a vampire and Ricky's not. He could get hurt, just trying to protect me.

"Are you that scared of how your brother will react?" Michael asked me incredulously.

I nodded my head vigorously and Michael sighed and just said,

"You really need to relax." I know I do, but how can I?

"Alright, let's not think about that right now, we need to find Logan" I said, somewhat calmer than before.

"Ok." Michael said wrapping his arms around my wait from behind. I shivered as his breath hit my neck. I could feel the smirk forming on his face right now.

"Where should we look now?" he whispered in my ear, slightly grazing my ear lobe.

"Uhm" I said my voice a little shaky. "Lets go back to the room and see if he's their." Michael placed a kiss on my neck where he bit me before. I held back a moan, and I knew he knew. He then started to lick it and I accidentally let my moan escape my lips. It's a good thing were by the elevator bank, where no one is. Michael turned me around in his arms and kissed me full on the lips, I was kissing him back when I heard the ding of the elevator and felt Michael pulling me inside. I felt him push a button to keep the elevator from moving and also from letting other people in. I looked at him and I saw him grinning, I couldn't help it, he looked so sexy that I attacked his mouth with mine. As we were kissing I was running my hands up and down his back, then I ran them through his hair tugging it. I heard him groan and I felt him reach down and pull my leg up around his hip, then I did the same with the other. He put his hands on my ass to support me and was pushing me up against the elevator wall. He started to lip my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly gave it to him. As our tongues tangled with each other, I started to grind against his now hard manhood. He was thrusting back and I let out a moan as he did so. I was running out of air and I guess Michael could tell so he broke away but started kissing my neck, both of us breathing hard. I moaned as he found my soft spot and he smiled against my neck. I pulled his face back to mine and started kissing him again; I bit and pulled his bottom lip before pulling away. I heard Michael growl and I laughed softly.

"We need to find Logan. And we can finish this later." I said and gave him a seductive smile. He then planted a hungry and longing kiss on my lips before his put me down. I fixed my clothes and ran my hand threw my hair. I saw Michael looking me with lust burning in his eyes. I gave him a flirty smile, and whispered to him, "Maybe later." I felt him grip my hips and I kiss me cheek before he said, "Don't temp me." Then the elevator dinged for us to get off. We walked to the room and inserted the key, as I opened the door and was half way threw the threshold I stopped dead in my tracks, Michael bumped into me and started to ask what was wrong, but then he saw what I saw seeing and stopped mid-sentence. I didn't know what to say, I just stood there, extremely grossed out!

Vote && Comment.