Chapter 5 wow

So hey this is the next chapter I know im late but wattpad was out for me yesterday.  I want to thank everybody for fanning and voting I really appreciate it. But first I want to clear a few things up:

I wont accept any negative comments because at the end I will just delete them. Second its a story, my story. I dont mean to insult anyone or be rude at all its just a story.

I want to dedicate this chapter to:

ShellBell232

xxbreaxx11

artsygirl

Allblacks

PhaedraJolly &

NamelessWriter

 and everybody else for commenting and supporting me.

**************************************************************************************************************

"Yo Lexie were here you have got to see this it is so damn big gurl and fancy!!! Lexie!" Ke'ke snapped at me as she tried to wake me up.

I groaned. "What?" I asked irritated. After taking two planes trips and then ridin on the tiny car for five hours I was really tired.

"Dont give me that attitude but look were here!!!" She said excitedly. I rolled my eyes mentally then slowly opened them.

"Wheres dad?" I asked while rubbing my eyes. I was still so sleepy and my body ached from sitting in the same position for five hours in the car.

Ke'ke rolled her eyes. "Well he said he wanted to go see his 'Juliet ' and get everything ready. I swear your dad is sounding so fuckin love sick romantic right now its pissing me off" she said.

I snorted. Figures he wanted her to get prepared for us.

"Yeah whatever he probably trying to protect her from us" I said. She laughed.

Me and Ke'ke had planned on what to do when we met my dad's fiance. Of course we would drive her crazy mad which would be fun to do anyway. Fuck with her mind and she will be running away...... I think.

I got off the car with Ke'Ke and stretched while popping my muscles trying to get the sore feeling away from my body.

I looked around and saw the house. In truth I was impressed. It was way to big to be a house. It was huge mansion. I rolled my eyes. I hope she wasnt a stuck up bitch. Then again it is kinda weird that someone rich would want to marry my father.

I missed my friends already. Damn. Me and Ke'ke called everybody right after we got into the small car. I smiled. I had called Elias first of course.

(flashback)

"Elias whats up?"

"Hey Lexie I miss -"

"Ey are you talkin to Lexie?! Yo everybody Lexie's on the phone!!!" I heard Archie scream. Then I heard someone shoving a person and a grunt which was familiar to Elias.

"You did not just pushed Elias away from his phone." I demanded while Ke'ke beside me snorted. I had my phone on speaker.

"Of course not baby" I heard Archie reply. "Pick him up" I then heard him mutter. I rolled my eyes.

"I can still hear you." I said while smiling.

"Hey Lexie, hey Ke'ke we miss you" I heard Cody say. I started to feel guilty.

"And I miss ya luscious ass and tits girl, did you know we already banged everybody especially that young teacher-"