Chapter 9: Meeting Sebastian

I know its been months but at least I didn't completely disappeared right?

So I understand that CH 8 pt. 2 got you all confuse, and well I don't know I might rewrite the chapter again or the whole thing again, Anyway this is chapter 9 enjoy

Recap: (Back to Lexias P.O.V.)

I looked around and was ready to ask someone when I decide against it. I'm already missing my first class, I should just wait till the bell rang again.

With that I went inside a empty dark classroom and sat on top of the desk, pulling out my ipod I played the song diced pineapples by rick ross and drake.

As soon as that happened I started to get sleepy and the last thing in my mind was shit, not again......

End Of Recap

*******************************************************************************

Flashes. That's all what was happening as I was taking a nap. But they were so erotic, it was them and me all together, tangled up all together in bed, sweaty and steamy. Hot kisses and touches everywhere and it was getting me all bothered and shit.

I woke up breathing hard, feeling the wetness of my pussy soaking my panties all the way through. This time I knew that it was the most strongest dream I have ever had about them and all I saw was red I was dazed and I felt heat everywhere. My nipples had harden and I couldn't think about anything else.

Wow calm down Lexie. I shuddered when i moved, my body sensitive. I got up slowly fixing myself and stretched a bit. I turned off my iPod and looked around the empty dark classroom. "Damn this would be a nice place to fuck." I mutter. I shooked my head. Ugh now I'm sounding just like Ke'ke. I sigh wondering about the dreams I had.

"Lexie are you in there?" Ke'ke asked from outside the class. "Yeah I am" I replied from behind her. She jumped a bit and turned to face me while smiling sheepishly.

"Hey girl-"

"Save it. You left me all alone without at least waiting for me- do you know where the front office is because I been trying to find it and what time is it?" I asked in amusement. I couldn't stay mad so long because really it wasn't that big of a deal. Ke'ke grinned at me.

"Well Lexie, I just couldn't resist I mean they were so many pretty girls and boys that I just wanted to fuck-"

"Ugh now you sound just like Archie and Cody." I told her smiling. She gasped pretending to be offended..

"Omg girl no, I am so like classier than them" she said in a girly-girl annoying voice. I snorted then busted out laughing. "Yeah picky." I told her, she shrugged not caring. I looked down at my phone to look at the time. "Huh." I said voicing my thoughts. "What?" Ke'ke asked. "Its 9:45 were late." I explained. "No we're extra late, come on lets go, I know where the front office is and if we don't hurry your dad might hear about it and start bitching" she said rolling her eyes.

-10 minutes later-

"Your supposed to be in class" the front office lady snapped at us, not even looking at us as she kept on painting her nails pink. Rude much? "Look Ms...whatever your name is we're new to this school and we need our schedules." I told her. She looked up and looked at us up and down with disgust. Ke'ke saw this and smiled fakely at her. "Do you have a problem?" she asked the lady bluntly. Instead of answering she grabbed her purse and hid it away from us, as if we were going to steal it at any moment. The fuck was her problem? Old people this days or maybe its just the rich stuck up, ones either way her attitude was pissing me off.

"Names?" she asked irritated.

"Lexia Mora Rodriguez." I said in my little Spanish accent just to piss her off. She glared at me in distaste and printed out my schedule then gave it to me. Wow that's deep. "And yours?" she asked but didn't look at Ke'ke. Ke'ke smirked "Well Ms. lady my name is L'aquisha Trisha Sha'Nay Nay Deedrah Moses" she told her. The office lady looked a bit overwhelmed with this.