Chapter 3 *Givin out the news*

i have received comments and im happy that i know that my story doesnt really suck so that means i could go on and upload as much as i like. this might be a litttle bit shorter or not :)

Chapter 3

"No." "Oh HELL 2 the FUCK NO!!!" me and my best friend shouted. My dad winced a little bit. "Girls it would be great I already bought the house and its twice as big as this house and I already got you two signed in to attend school and I will be able to make more money" he said. I and Ke'ke looked at each other in panic. Moving to Chicago? Leaving this place? She smacked her lips. "Lexie lock the doors disconnect the phone and get a big black garbage bag to hide the body cause I'm about to kill your daddy" she told me as she took off her big hoop earrings.

My dad looked at her seriously. "I know your upset but I want you two to have a better education-" "Dad this is our home this is where we belong not with them not in Chicago estas loco oh que?!!!" (Are you crazy?) I screamed at him. He couldn't be doing this to me. Leaving my friends behind my family and my home no I would not accept that. "Well were going and there's nothing you can do Lexia I just want you to have a better life where there is no violence, gangs, drama and like I said the house is bigger it's a mansion and-"

"What the fuck? Hold up this isn't even about us"

"Lexia watch your language" my dad snapped at me. His eye was blinking twice why would he be moving unless....

"You met a woman a snow chica didn't you? Is that it dad is that why you want to move to Chicago? Huh? Wow I guess you really have forgotten about mom so quickly and now you can't seem keep your dick inside your pants" I yelled. He growled. "Enough" he said warningly but I ignored him and kept going I didn't care I was angry.

"Fucking white putas is that what you do now dad, fucking white trash on business trips and now you in love with some pendeja -

"ENOUGH!" he screamed at me. I stood quietly still staring back at him. I felt my tears fall down my face. "I will not allow you to talk about my Juliet like that. You think that I am happy that your mama is dead? I loved your mother Lexia, dearly I did. But I'm tired of being depressed and as a man I have needs of a female companion someone who would make me happy and Juliet has made me a happy man" he said angrily. He took a deep breath tryin to calm down. "Do not speak like that to me again and I am sorry also for not telling you two about her, I should have from the beginning " he laughed a little and looked at me smiling sadly.

"God you look and act exactly like your mother when she's mad she will always have that fire in her beautiful big brown eyes. You will always be my daughter no matter what and I love you now go and pack were leavin the day after tomorrow you too Tynesha" and with that he left. I sigh even though I was still angry I knew he made sense. "Your dad he's right, listen I don't want to go to Chicago either but we ain't got a choice but if we go, which we are we will have to check that snow girl he seems so attached to." Ke'ke said pulling me down so I was sitting next to her on the couch. I agreed. We didn't trust no white girl, no were not racist but we just dont trust easily...half of them were sneaky bastards and could get away with anything cause they had money and the other half... well they were ok.

"We going to have to test the bitch and watch her just to see if there aint no funny business with her stanky ass and if there is I'm telling you Lexia ima let Kim out and finish the business aint no women fuckin with your fine ass dad just cause he handsome now let me stop talking like that before I say something stupid" she said. I laughed. "You always say something stupid. I'm glad you're my bestie" I tell her. She smiled. "Aww gurl I'm glad were best friends too even though when I first met you I wanted to tap that ass." She said hugging me fast. I laughed again. "Come on we got to pack now and damn how the fuck we goin tell our friends at school tomorrow?"