Readers... We Need to Talk

Ok so like for real it's been like what four  years since I've updated? That's some crazy and lazy shit man, but to be honest I haven't forgotten about you guys. Somewhere in the back of my old dusty boring mind you all and my unfinished writings still lived.

BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT MY STORIES?! Jeezus effin Christ man (Sorry Lord forgive me for using your name in vain and for any future hot scenes I will write and upload in the future) but

Can ya believe I was only 14 years old when I wrote this shit? Too young to be writing about sex and too young to even comprehend what I was actually doing. I'm cringing so hard right now and laughing.

Readers please be advised of my crappy 14 year old writing or if not just stop reading it altogether because this is going through a huge and I mean HUGE revising and editing and constructing and it's going to be a little different. BTW not sure how to feel about reading all my old works.

I do feel slightly uncomfortable for sure, but you guys stuck through with it and surprisingly liked it and still message and comment to upload WHICH I will once I unfuck every grammar error, misspelled words, random sex scenes, and weird b.s that doesn't make any sense..

Owe you guys a huge apology for not finishing my stories and for making you guys wait like crazy. I will let you all know when I'm done revising and editing and you guys will have to reread the book again because there will be some changes (Hopefully not too much) 

-Briaa's back for good-