Chapter 8: Part 2

Recap:

"We're here" he said, parking into a parking spot. I sigh breathing in and out hoping that this day wont get any worse like this morning.

"Welcome to Chester High" he said, his brown eyes flashing instantly into gold.....

(End of Recap)

"Wow" I said jumping back a bit startled. In a blink of an eye his normal brown eyes were back so fast, it made me think my mind was playing tricks with me.

No I'm not that stupid. Lets just focus on my first day here first, I thought. I smiled at Chase then rolled my eyes. I turn to look at Ke'Ke to find her nowhere. "What the fuc-"

"She ran off while screaming I'm so getting laid, I'm surprise you didn't hear her" Chase said kinda flushed.

"Huh." I said then gasped. "The bitch left me!!" I shrieked as soon as I realized that Ke'ke has left me alone. hell no.

I ran after her. "Ke'Ke where you at? Slow down dummie!" I said as I went straight through the huge doors of the entrance of the school ignoring all the looks I was getting. "Yo Ke'Ke wait!" too late she was gone. How did she left me so quickly?

"Damn" I sigh as the bell rang and students started to rush in and went on going to their classes. In two minutes the halls are cleared and Im left standing there alone feeling stupid.  

I blinked twice.

Shit well now I'm lost. I don't even know where the front office is to get my schedule. 

I looked around and was ready to ask someone when I decide against it. I'm already missing my first class, I should just wait till the bell rang again.

With that I went inside a empty dark classroom and sat on top of the desk, pulling out my iPod I played the song diced pineapples by rick ross and drake.  

As soon as that happened I started to get sleepy and the last thing in my mind was shit, not again......

(Ke'ke P.O.V)

I left Lexia quickly as I saw all the fresh meat. Damn, white girls and guys be lookin cute and fine.

I thought about Darius sexy ass gray steel eyes, how his eyes were filled of lust as he fucked me hard- I shivered and goose bumps raised on my arms as I felt eyes on me. I looked up quickly and nobody was staring at me. Okay then. I thought.

I bumped into somebody and landed flat on my ass. "Watch where you going" an irritated voice said rudely. Hell no. "Niqqa watch where I'm going?" I asked getting loud with him.

I looked at him, checking him out. He was sexy for a whi- let me stop. Dark blonde hair blue eyes muscular tall yea ya know what the fuck I'm talking bout, he looked like the type to fuck around and break hearts. Player-player "Let me tell you something whatever your name is, I don't tolerate people like you to disrespect me" I said.  By now a crowd was forming and the whispering was getting on my damn nerves. Let me out please and I will put these hoes in check, Kim begged. No at least not yet.

"People like me? look at you-"

"Oh baby you don't want to go there with me because trust me," I said getting closer to him whispering on his neck making sure I pressed my breasts against him but not to hard. "I have hurt big guys like you before." I said looking at him up and down then with one last look I turned around making sure my hips and ass swayed. "What the fuck ya looking at? damn parasites" I said loudly to the crowd of nosy ass people forming around they moved away scared of me already.

I walked outside and into the woods where the chirping birds and animals suddenly got silent as if they knew who I was and were also scared.

This is one fucked up fancy school that needed to change and if that didn't happened I'm going to have to let Kim out and break a few bones. Yea you make sure you do that sexy. Kim said softly in amusement. 'Shut up'. I said. Our past will come back to hunt us soon Akeyna. Kim whispered taunting me. My skin turned cold

 'Do not call me that ever' I snarled at her. It was always like this, ever since I was a little girl Kim was there for me. Everybody thought she was just my alter ego, but she was real. 'I know our past is catching up, but at least I met my mate Darius and Lexia who is the best friend I will ever have' I thought.

You mean mates Akeyna don't forget you have another one even though your not a mutt, its such a shame that you will lose everybody even Lexia who doesn't even know the real you, the real us, that there is indeed unhuman things in this world. I shuddered as goose bumps grew everywhere.

'Nobody will die' I told her clenching my fists ignoring the mates part. Kim laughed that eerily sound. Then you will... soon. and with that she was quiet.

"If that's the price then so be it" I said loudly this time to myself.

I turned and walked back inside the school.

************************************************************

So yea that was just a little peek into Ke'kes life and you might have found out that she's quite different than she normally puts on anyway the next chapter should be up in about three hours.