Chapter 2: Movin? What!!!!!!

Again I'm so sorry for not uploading sooner I went to San Antonio and didn't have any internet sorry guys but here's the next chapter.

oh and can you please comment or vote I kind of feel like the story isn't really any good so if you can fan vote or comment I would really appreciate it thank you. and i need to warn you again there's a sex scene so its for over 18 plz if you don't like it skip to the next chapter.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************

  The bell rang for lunch. Finally! I've been having this weird feeling all day like something just kept nagging on the back of my mind, but I didn't know what. I ignored it and kept walking down the hall. The schools colors were red, orange, and black I loved this place it was home to me where everyone got along and had each other back. We're not rich with fancy big houses and fancy cars, I guess you can say we are a little poor but it didn't matter to us. We're from the south where there's poverty and it's hot out here but were used to the heat.

There were a lot of gangs. I'm Mexican I'm proud of who I am and I could handle fights on my own. "Ey Lexia wait up!" I turned around to see Elias. Elias is a Hispanic nerd boy. People used to pick on him so bad before that he will run away with blood all over his body until I put a stop to it. Now he's like a brother to me. We got closer to each other and yea you would think that a girl protecting a boy is weak but it's not, I'm usually the one to stop all fights and some other business (we'll get to that later on) I smiled.

"Hey Elias what's up?" I asked. He stopped in front of me. He was tall and awkward and was still jumpy around me but not a lot like before we met. "Can I seat at your table?" he asked nervously. I nodded "Elias you need to stop asking me for permission for that your always welcome." I told him. It was kind of getting in my nerves that he would ask me that every day since the first day of our junior year in high school.

As I walked down the hall way we stopped near a closet. "Lex do you have a condom I need one because there is no way in hell I'm getting pregnant again" Kate said walking towards me. She had Connor, the second player in the school. I rolled my eyes at her.

The first time I caught her having sex she didn't have any protection on and she got pregnant but lost the baby so I gave her condoms the second time and on and on. Yea she's the school slut but I respect her because she respects herself and knows how to stay away from someone else's boyfriend.

I pulled a condom out of my back pocket and held it out for her. She smiled at me and took it. "Thanks!" and she got in the closet next to me with Connor and instantly we heard Connor start to moan. "Ah shit! hell yeah" I looked back at Elias and laughed. His face was red blushing madly. "Come on lets go." I said trying not to laugh again. I went to go sit down at our lunch table. Almost everybody sat where ever they wanted, there wasn't any groups or cliques. Like I said we were like a big family, we didn't have time to do all of those things but still there was drama. A few of my friends were sitting there already I greeted them in Spanish and ate what was in my tray.

"Hey girl I'm back" I heard Ke'ke say. I smiled at her. "You had lunch already?" I asked. She smirked and licked her lips slowly. "Yea and it was the best lunch I have ever- wait second best or was it third? I don't even know anymore" she said shrugging her shoulders. I rolled my eyes at her. "You such a freak" I told her. She grinned back at me, then frowned at me.

"Ey what's wrong?" she asked me and sat beside me. I shaked my head. "I don't know but I have a weird feeling that's something is going to happen" I said then shrugged. "Well don't worry bout it I'll cut anybody if shit comes down" she said moving her fists as if she was a boxer. I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Ok fighter lets go before you really hurt somebody" I told her. She smiled wide. And we walked with the rest of our friends.