Prologue

I'm in a forest.

It's quiet and all I could hear is the sound of my own breathing and sometimes a chirp or two from a bird nearby. Millions of shiny twinkling stars filled the deep dark sky as the moon, bright and full, illuminated the area around me. The chill of the wind caressed me, softly rustling my hair.

The grass beneath my feet was soft and damp. Looking down, I noticed that I was clothed in a thin see through dress that stopped just a little bit above the knee. Since the wind was breezy, it made me aware of how completely bare I was underneath, causing me to shift uneasily and look around at my surroundings confused as to why I was here, but nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

Suddenly, I hear a growling noise coming from behind me. I froze, but didn't turn around. Somehow I knew that it was them, that I was safe with them. Standing there without making a single move, I felt them walk their way towards me, surrounding me with their warmth.

I started to breath in deeper, inhaling their masculine scents. My body grew wet with need, becoming sensitized with the mere presence of them.

He was behind me now, pushing his arousal against my back—making sure that I felt all of him.

His arms wrapped around me and I gasped as his hands slowly rubbed across my chest. He leaned in, placing a tender kiss upon my neck, making me shudder. His hands lowered, caressing my hips slowly and worked his way up to my breasts again.

My back arched when his fingers started to brush slowly against my sensitive nipples. I wanted more, and as if reading my mind, he slightly pinched them through my thin dress.

I cried out in pleasure.

Finally, he spoke.

"We're hungry for you love, are you ready?" he asked. His deep voice vibrated against my whole body. One hand left my breast and slid down to raise my dress up. "Look down." he whispered to me. I did as he asked and drew in a sharp breath when I saw the other gorgeous male kneeling in front of me. He looked up at me with those intense brown eyes with pure lust and love.

He smiled wickedly at me then he looked at the evidence of my arousal sliding down my thighs. "Spread them." he said to the man behind me.

As he spread my legs open, the one kneeling in front of me swept his tongue across my slit and we both moaned in pleasure. He started swirling his tongue around my clit, sucking it gently before going back to tasting me. Oh god it felt so good. I felt like I couldn't breathe at all. I wanted to move away from the overwhelming sensations, but the one behind me held me tight and started playing with my breasts, adding to it.

I moaned louder and cried out in pleasure as I felt him slide in two of his fingers to the tight wet opening of my p*ssy. He thrusted in and out, first fast and then slow keeping me on the edge and when he curled his fingers upwards, finding the hidden spot—ecstasy exploded and I screamed as I came hard. Exhausted and completely worned out, my knees completely gave out and they caught me in their arms.

"You're ours." they growled in my ears and I shivered, my mind going dark.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

That's when I woke up in bed, all alone, wearing shorts and a t shirt. I lay there for a second, breathing slowly while trying to get my heart to calm down.

I touched my forehead with my hand wiping the sweat off.

"Just a dream." I whispered. "Just a freaking dream." Taking a deep breath, I groaned in annoyance when I felt my underwear damp from the wet dream that I had yet again.

I've been having the same dream over and over again for the past two months. I have never met them in my entire life, yet it felt like I knew them.

I wasn't complaining at first, I mean I was a bit surprised dreaming about not one but two guys having me, but having them every night and waking up extremely early with another pair of ruined underwear was seriously messing with my sleeping schedule.

It also didn't help with the fact that it left me sexually frustruated every single time. Two hunks. One tasting me and the other one watching... Just thinking about it made me red in the face.

I looked at my phone to check the time. 5A.M.

"Great." I grumbled and sighed, grabbing my towel and heading towards the bathroom to go take a cold shower...again.