Chapter 32

Hey guys sorry for posting a week late with no explanation, I've just been super busy ://However, I'm super excited to have another chapter out for you all ❤️❤️❤️ Let me know what you think !!

Almost a month after the show in Amsterdam, Lily and Kurt came back to Seattle and moved straight to their new house. The paperwork had been finalized while they were overseas and while they were gone their families had moved in the basic necessities so they wouldn't have to go to a hotel.

"This is all I've ever wanted" Lily whispers intertwining her fingers with Kurt's as they looked at their view of Lake Washington. They were sitting on the roof of the house had just bought, watching the sun go down over the water.

"I'm glad you have it" Kurt whispers back, careful to annunciate each word. It was rare for him to speak so tenderly, but when he did she ate it all up.

"I love touring but sometimes I hate that we're always gone. We miss the moments like this, they always make me the happiest" She sighs and Kurt wraps his arm around her shoulder.

"You always make me happy...moments like this are great but they don't make me happy, you do that for me" Kurt replies simply and Lily looks over at him with adoration clear in her eyes.

"You seriously don't think moments like this are special?" Lily asks trying her best not give away how she felt.

He shrugs and shakes his head, "All moments I spend with you are special. I've never wanted to spend more time with someone than you, you are everything to me"

"You are too sweet Mr. Cobain" She says, shaking her head slowly.

"Only for you" He whispers, so quietly she can barely hear him.

They sit outside for a little while longer, watching the sun go down over the bay until Lily eventually gets up.

"I'm going to order dinner, do you want me to call anyone to come over to eat with us?" She asks and Kurt shakes his head.

"Let's just the two of us have dinner tonight" He says and Lily's heart swells. Secretly she had been hoping this would be his response, they had spent so much time traveling on tour or fighting or apart that they hadn't had enough nights to just be together and enjoy one another's company.

"I'd like that as well" She says, kissing the top of his head before heading into the kitchen. Kurt follows not long after, sitting with her as she ordered a pizza.

Kurt pours both of them glasses of red wine and even rubs Lily's shoulders affectionately while they waited for the food to arrive.

"You have been so amazing today, what put you in such a good mood?" She asks and he shrugs before responding.

"I'm just happy to finally be in our house and for things to be settling down a little, I really missed it the way things were before...before the band got...bigger" He says and they both know he doesn't just mean before the band got bigger, there are so many ways they could both interpret missing the way things were 'before.'

Before either can say anything else the deliveryman arrives with their pizza. They eat the food while watching the evening news, making fun of stupid news stories and the broadcaster's ugly tie.

They were the picture-perfect image of a normal, boring couple; total domestic bliss.

After they've finished eating and cleared away all the dishes and trash, Lily announces she's going to bed early.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so exhausted. I think its from moving in stuff so soon after coming back from tour." She sighs as she heads upstairs.

"No need to apologize, I'm going to go up too. Its been a long couple of days" Kurt replies, putting his hand on the small of her back and guiding her up the steps to their new bedroom.