Epilogue Part Two

Scorpius supported Albus' intoxicated body and Teddy took James. James was more relaxed; laughing and swaying slightly while Albus took lurching steps and jumped around. Teddy asked, "Want to take Jamie?"

Scorpius shook his head and answered, "I've got him."

James said, slurring his words, "What? You don't like me, Sc...S...Scorpius?"

Teddy answered, "No, "

Albus added, his words more slurred and slower than James', "Scorpius likes me, right, though?"

Scorpius nodded and said, "Walk a little faster, Albus."

When the group finally made it back to the parking garage, Scorpius took his shrunken car out of his pocket and cast an enlargement charm and it grew back to his original size. Scorpius asked if Teddy could drive until he arrived at his apartment and Teddy said, "Sure."

Scorpius opened the back door for Albus and he climbed in. As soon as Scorpius slid in through the other door, Albus latched himself onto Scorpius' lips. Scorpius pulled away and Teddy said, "He's one of those drunks."

"What type is that?"

Albus wrapped his arms around Scorpius' neck and bit at the buttons on Scorpius' shirt. Scorpius blushed and pushed Albus off of him and kissed his forehead, and Albus pouted.

"The sexual type, " Teddy answered.

Scorpius blushed but said, "I can see that." He held Albus' face in his hands and Albus bit Scorpius' palm softly.

James turned and laughed, "Teddy's a sexual drunk too."

"I rarely get wasted, James."

James giggled and Scorpius smirked. Teddy pit his hand on James' knee and said, "Jamie?"

"Yeah?" James drawled, smiling like an idiot.

"Shut up, " Teddy replied, allowing himself to give James a quick kiss at a red light.

Albus complained loudly, "I wanna kiss..."

Scorpius kissed Albus lightly and made Albus smile. Albus kissed him again and pulled at his shirt, making Scorpius push against Albus again. He held his boyfriend's hand with a smile but that quickly faded when Albus said, "Remember when we were sixteen. And your father wasn't home so we fu ---"

Scorpius covered Albus' mouth and cringed when James turned around and yelled, "You had sex at sixteen?"

"Jamie, " Teddy said sternly as if he were disciplining a bad dog.

Albus smirked and answered from behind Scorpius' hand, "Yeah, and you had sex at eight ---"

Scorpius stopped him with a kiss, which Albus gratefully returned. Albus wrapped his arms around Scorpius and leaned into him, burying his hands into Scorpius' blonde hair.

Albus wanted Scorpius to kiss him like he always did. But Scorpius was holding back. He didn't want Albus to take it too far in his car --his brand new car-- with Teddy and James right there.

Albus suddenly pulled away, looking very green. Scorpius was about to as his intoxicated boyfriend what was wrong when a sheen of sweat appeared on his forehead and his cheeks flushed. Scorpius said, "Teddy, pull over!"

Teddy looked confused for a split second before seeing Albus. He swore and pulled over to the side of the road, Albus stumbled out and vomited. Albus was outside of the car for a while before falling back in, putting his head on Scorpius' lap. James had passed out and was snoring.

Scorpius sighed and ran his fingers through Albus' dark hair. Albus groaned, "I'm dead..."

"You're not dead, Albus." Scorpius chuckled.

"I am...death..."

"No, you're not, " Scorpius laughed.

Teddy added, "I think he might be dead tomorrow. He'll have a helluva hangover."

Albus groaned again, "Dead..."

Scorpius laughed and Teddy chuckled. Teddy pulled up his apartments drive and said, "Have fun with that, " before coaxing James out of the car and supporting almost all of his weight.

"Bye, Teddy, " Scorpius called out. He told Albus, "You stay back here, okay?"

Albus stretched himself out in the backseat as Scorpius slipped behind the steering wheel. Scorpius glanced at him in the rearview and felt the corner of his mouth turn up when he saw Albus with his arm over his eyes, the hem of his tight t-shirt an inch or two above his pant line.

Scorpius drove carefully and asked, "Do you want to go to your house or mine?"

Albus groaned, "Mine..."

Scorpius dragged Albus out of the car, glancing at his watch. Almost midnight... "Do you have a key?"

"Back pocket..."

Albus lurched and almost fell, making Scorpius stumble to keep Albus upright. He threw his arms up and yelled, "SCORPIUS MALFOY!"

"Shhh!"

Albus nibbled at Scorpius' ear, causing Scorpius to shove his head away. Scorpius unlocked the front door and quietly opened the door but his quiet entrance was quickly ruined by Albus shouting, "REMEMBER WHEN I FELL ---"

"SHHH!" Scorpius shushed loudly. He started to help Albus up the stairs when he fell flat on his face, causing quite the noise. He hissed, "Albus, get up."

Albus shakily stood up and they successfully made it to Albus' room. He fell onto his bed and he said to Scorpius, "Can you stay?"

Scorpius hesitated before nodding and climbing into Albus' bed. Albus fell asleep quickly but Scorpius worried that Harry or Ginny would see the two of them together, which they had never. Eventually, he did fall asleep.