Part Eight: Halloween

Before Albus and he went back to their dorm, Scorpius pulled his father aside and told him that he had something extremely important to tell him.

"I'm gay, Dad."

Draco was in stunned silence for a moment before embracing his son in a warm hug. Scorpius hesitated before hugging his father back. Albus stood against the opposite wall and wished that he could tell his dad that and get the same reaction.

On Halloween, Albus had the brilliant idea to dress up like their fathers for Halloween. Albus had nabbed a Gryffindor robe from an unsuspecting sixth year. He had summoned a pair of prescription-free glasses like his father has with the help of Scorpius.

Albus hugged Scorpius from behind and said in a sing-song voice, "Scorpy, Scorpy, Scorpy, Scorp."

"Albus, " Scorpius responded with a smile.

"What're you doing?"

"Nothing, why?"

A sweet blush passed over Albus' cheeks and he detached from Scorpius and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"I was, er, wondering if you wanted to came with me to Hogsmeade."

"Like...as a date?"
Albus blushed harder. "Yeah, like, a date."

Scorpius smiled and blushed furiously.

"Yes, Albus. I'll go with you to Hogsmeade."

Albus threw his arms around Scorpius and spun him around in the air, both of them dizzy with laughter. Albus tripped and the two went tumbling to the ground.

Scorpius landed under Albus, his arms above his head and his gray eyes on all parts of Albus.

Albus landed almost on top of Scorpius, his hands on either side of his head, supporting his body weight.

When Albus saw that Scorpius was blushing with a passion, he smirked and put his arms out to his sides.
Albus collapsed on top of Scorpius and heard him squeal. "You're squishing me!"

Albus slowly kissed down Scorpius' neck, trying to find his sweet spot.

        ************************

The day of Halloween, Albus dressed in Slytherin robes and slicked his hair back with a lot of gel. Scorpius was dressed in Gryffindor robes, which looked odd on him, the glasses and asked Albus, "Can you help me with the scar?"

Albus nodded and asked Scorpius to hold his bangs up. Scorpius marked the lightning bolt scar on Scorpius' head with a spell that would only last until nightfall.

Albus laughed as he thought of how their costumes looked so much like their fathers, though backward.