Frying Pans and Paint Cans Don't Match. Right? *{7}*

There is alot I want to say to those awesome people who read my story.

1st: I AM SO SO SO SO SO! SORRY! I really am, I can't explain to you how sorry I am. I haven't posted just over a month and I'm really sorry (for the hundredth time). My excuse is that I was participating in the Nanowrimo contest if you didn't know and Iabsolutelyno time to write this story. I'm still doing the contest though I forced myself just to post one chapter of this story so I would stop feeling less guilty even just for a little bit.

Anyways about this chapter it's a little boring, sorry about that (again), but its just a filler. It is a little short too and I haven't AT ALL edited it so throw complaints at me all you want. I deserve it.

ANYWAYS! Lets just read the story. I'm sick of myself typing this and you're probably sick of reading it! :D

Enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Chapter 7 ~

It was now Friday and the week had gone pretty fast. I didn't get into any more trouble in Science, and Maths with Mr Montgomery was just a pain in my back. I was sitting in Art now, early of course. I got up and looked at everyone's paintings from Tuesday, since I had a couple minutes free. They all looked fantastic. Some chose to actually paint the people, and others painted family trees. Then when I got to mine it looked like a 4 year olds painting.

The bell rung and people were now walking in.

"Don't sit down guys; we have to head to the auditorium." Mr Liam said, walking out and gesturing for us to follow him. Are we in trouble?

When we reached the auditorium I gasped. It was HUGE! Black theatre chairs filled the audience area and were set in a semi circle, faced towards the stage. The floor was covered in blood red carpet that worked well with the black walls. Lights and spotlights hung from the ceiling and pointed to the direction of the stage.The stage had black long curtains that blocked our view to see the scene behind it.Our class took a seat in the middle of the auditorium, in the front.

Mr Liam went and sat next to a young lady about the same age as Mr Liam. She was wearing a black pencil skirt and a white blouse. Her auburn hair was tied neatly into a bun that made her look older, though a smarter older. Noise behind us averted my attention and I looked back and saw another class coming in and sitting behind our class. Is the whole school going to come in?

I saw a short looking women go sit on the remaining spare seat on the stage next to Mr Liam.Once everything was quiet the lady with the auburn hair came up to the microphone.

"Good afternoon students," she greeted, smiling.

I nudged the girl next to me and asked who she was. She told me it was Principal Hope.I thanked her and turned back to the stage.

"Now we have brought you here for you to get to know others and work together. I'll ask Mr Liam and Mrs Patch to talk to you about it" she said sitting back down.Mrs Patch got up to the microphone while Mr Liam passed out sheets of paper.

"Okay. So this is basically an assignment that is worth half your grade. Both classes will be working together. You will be in pairs, one student from the Art class and one from the Culinary Class." she said.

I looked at my sheet and read the following:

Description of Assignment:

The pair will create food stalls at an amusement park in Miami. One student will create the selling food and the other student will design the stall. The pair has to create 3 different stalls, with different exterior design and food. You will have one day in between each stall to prepare for the next stall.