Frying Pans and Paint Cans Don't Match. Right? *{6}*

Okay so exams start next week and I'm going a bit nuts with studying here. So pray for me lol :D

This chapter is longer than usual so maybe you'll forgive for not posting for the next 2 weeks.

Anyways Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Chapter 6 ~

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Shut up you stupid clock.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Don't make me kill you. I swear I will.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

That's it you asked for it. I leaned over and shoved it off my bedside table, making it fall to the ground with a thud. The beeping suddenly drowned out and I mentally cheered. That's what happens when you don't listen. Now wide awake, I slowly got out of bed and picked up my alarm clock, placing it back on the table. At least I won't have to deal with that till tomorrow. I took a quick shower and pulled on a peace t-shirt and denim shorts. I left my hair to dry naturally as I slipped on my black flats. Grabbing my bag and sunnies I left my room, and headed towards Matt's room. I slowly turn the handle and popped my head in, hoping that I didn't wake him up. He was sleeping peacefully, with his body sprawled across the bed. I smiled and knelt next to his bed, sitting my chin on my arms.

"I'm going to miss you so much" I said softly, as I kissed his forehead and pulled the blanket up to his neck.

"Bye Matt." I whispered kissing his forehead one more time before leaving the room.

I skipped down the stairs and into the kitchen to make some cereal though I caught the time on the microwave. 8:00. 15 minutes to get to school. Why am I late everyday?!

{Maybe it's because you have 1 hour showers.}

Hey! That was a 35 minute shower and I blame the alarm clock!

I grabbed a k-time bar and ran out of the house, locking it behind me. I got to the school with 5 minutes to spare and was very proud of myself because I had a twisted ankle. I didn't need the bandage anymore and it felt as good as new so I didn't bother with it.

Kellyko High School was HUGE! Like HUGE HUGE! It was at least a 3 story building with a centre fountain in front of the entrance. The lawn was freshly trimmed that you could smell the fresh cut grass and a car park occupied the space on the left side of the school where very expensive cars were parked.

OMG IS THAT A LAMBOURGINI?! Yep, it's a Lamborghini. When I buy my car it's going to look like garbage compared to all these cars.

I sighed. What would you expect from a rich school?

"Skye!"

I turned around to the sound of my name and was suddenly embraced in a hug.

"Hey April" I greeted smiling.

"Where were you yesterday? You didn't show up at school and Matt said he didn't know where you were." she said raising an eyebrow.

"It's a long story. I'll tell you later" I told her as I looked at people passing. My eyes landed on a familiar brown haired boy, Jason. He was wearing a leather jacket over a white t shirt and dark blue, denim jeans and looked sexy as hell leaning against the front of his...

"Oh my freaking GOD!" I whisper-shouted to Skye. If I was excited over seeing a Lamborghini before then you should see me right now because I'm over the moon.

It was a Bugatti Veyron 16.4 and was worth about 2 million dollars. I didn't really know how cars worked though I knew my car names. Is he crazy?! Driving a 2 million dollar car to school?! Okay something is wrong with that guy's head.