Frying Pans and Paint Cans Don't Match. Right? *{5}* (Picture of Jason)

Okay so I probably won't be able to post till next Saturday cause I have exams for 2-3 weeks.

I'm really sorry but I hope you'll forgive me! I'll be posting alot after that so bear with me here. Lol :)

As I promised there's a picture of Jason Ryde! (Chris Pine) ------------------------->

Anyways Enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Chapter 5 ~

Something gooey slapped onto my face and I glared at the laughing Jason in front of me.

"EWWWW! Jason!" I screamed as I wiped some of the goo off with my finger. It was chocolate looking so I licked it off slowly, unsure if it was poisoned or something. It was delicious! I got more of the chocolate off my cheeks and licked it off slowly enjoying the taste. Yummmm.

"What?" I asked Jason. He was staring at my finger I was licking and then looked back into my eyes.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing" he shook his head smirking.

"Really?" I asked, mirroring his smirk as I picked up the bowl with the chocolate inside. I can't believe I'm going to waste this chocolaty goodness. I scooped a big blob of the mixture in my hand and splat it on his head. Making sure to get as much as possible into his hair, I wiped it all the way down the side of his face. Like before his expression was priceless and cue the fits of laughter. When I stopped laughing I saw a mischievous looking Jason, carrying the bowl of chocolate.

Oh Shit.

"Jason....." I said cautiously, sliding away. He slowly grinned evilly.

"Don't you dare come near me" I warned sliding back till I hit the counter again.

"Too late" he said before putting the bowl on my head as if it was a hat. The chocolate was oozing down the sides of my face as I attempted to hold my anger in.

"Jason...... I'M GONNA KILL YOU" I screeched. Hey at least I tried.

I stood up racing to the sink and putting the bowl from my head on the counter. Quickly getting a paper towel, I wiped as much of the chocolate mixture as I could. This is going to take at least 3 showers to get this out. After I gave up cleaning up I looked around, searching for my next murder victim. Ran away that chicken. I quietly tip toed out of the kitchen, scanning everywhere around me.

"What the --" I shouted as my hands were pulled behind my back.

"Gotchya" he said smugly, wrapping his other hand around my waist.

"Let go before I kick you where the sun don't shine" I threatened thrashing against him with my body.

"I'm shivering to the bone, plus you should really stop that. If you wanted me that badly you could have just asked" he stated chuckling.

"Your sick!" I accused realisation hitting me.

"I've been called worse."

"Obviously" I muttered under my breath. Then he placed his head on my own, his hand still holding my wrists.

"Jason? What are you doing?" I asked slowly when I heard his even breathing.

Did he just fall asleep on my head? I slipped my wrists out of his loose grasp and turn slowly, making sure he didn't fall flat on his face. Our foreheads now touching I looked up to see his right cheek brown and smothered with chocolate from where his head had been on mine. I was barely able to hold in my laugh when he suddenly threw me over his shoulder, leaving me breathless.