Frying Pans and Paint Cans Don't Match. Right? *{11}*

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

          ~ Chapter 11 ~

“Whether you like it or not we are definitely doing a chocolate themed store,” I told him as I scribbled it down under ‘ideas’.

He chuckled. “No wonder you have big hips Rain, you ingest way too much chocolate,”

I gasped, sitting up from my lying position on the grass of the courtyard to give him a terrified look.

“What?! Are you being serious?!” I whisper shouted at him in case Mr Liam caught us not doing our work. Our classes were both given free periods to work on our projects.

I quickly assessed my hips and stomach, frowning as he started to laugh harder.

“Relax, your hips are fine, you actually have a very nice figure,” he dragged off and I blushed, rolling my eyes and slapped his knee.

“So one of them is going to be a chocolate store right?” I asked him trying to change the topic, giving him a pleading look and he chuckled.

“What ever you want Skye, whatever you want,”

I smiled brightly and kneed the small space between us and hugged him tightly.

He stiffened under my contact before relaxing. “You don’t need to be this touchy, I know you love me and all though…,” I could hear the smirk in his voice and I pulled back, scowling at him before grabbing my book and pen and leaning against the oak tree next to him.

“Okay so what can you make that’s fast, cheap and tastes awesome?” I questioned him, tilting my head towards him.

“That is for me to know and you,” he flicked my nose. “to find out,”

I grimaced at him, pouting slightly as I huffed out a deep breath. “How am I supposed to know what to design for if you are keeping all the answers in your little brain?” I shot at him, knocking his skull as he waved his hand around in attempt to make me stop.

“My brain is not small,” he protested. “and I don’t know yet. The chocolate store is dessert so we need a savoury store and something else. Maybe an entrée store that sells finger food,” he trailed off thoughtfully and I cocked my head to the side.

“Finger food? Are we seriously going to sell fish fingers?”

He gave me a dubious glance. “Finger food isn’t just ‘fish fingers’ Skye. It’s food that can be devoured in a few bites and plates aren’t needed. It could be anything,” he looked at me again. “and you say I have a small brain,” he snickered and I wacked him with my notebook.

The week went quickly as Jason and I worked on our assignment. It was coming out well; I had the complete design for the chocolate stall, leaving me with two more to do. I hummed a happy tune to myself quietly as I walked to lunch, my books in my hand and a smile against my lips. 

“Skye!”

I turned around at the sound of my name and smiled brightly at April who returned the grin.

“Hey,” I greeted as she caught her breath, fixing her hair a bit before beginning to walk next to me as we headed to the cafeteria.

“Are you going to the Kellyko Carnival on Sunday?”

I gave her a confused look. “What carnival? I didn’t know there was a carnival on Sunday,”

She chuckled. “Well now you know let’s go! I’m going to be playing the piano on the stage in the morning for some extra cash so I can’t hang out with you then though,” she frowned and I nudged her shoulder with my own.