Episode 15: [Meow] 1/2

Season One

Episode Fifteen:

| Meow |

"Eomma! Can we get a cat? Please," Minho shook his mother's arm.

Mrs. Lee stopped folding the laundry and looked at her son in surprise. "What? A cat? Why all of a sudden?"

"Because I found some abandoned cats when volunteering, and they look like they need homes," Minho explained, "and they look really cute. Please Eommaaaa!" He shook his mother's arm more.

"Aigoo, when did you get a soft spot for cats?" Mrs. Lee giggled, as she continued to fold her laundry.

Minho pouted, as a kid, not getting something that is wanted can make one very whiny. "Please Eomma, I can take care of it! I'll feed it, bathe it, give it affection, let it go for walks, take it to the vet, and-"

Mrs. Lee laughed- don't get her wrong, she loves her son very much- seeing him determined was very adorable. "Oh really?" Mrs. Lee gave one of her famous smirks.

Minho nodded vigorously, "Mhmm, I'll love it until the very end!"

"So adorable," Mrs. Lee chuckled, "but you're forgetting what's most important."

Minho titled his head in confusion. What could he possibly forget about taking care of a cat? He did his research, was he missing something? He asked his teachers on the responsibilities of having one.

"You need to make sure you're taking care of yourself, as well."

________________
_____
_

"Hyung. Hyung? Hyung!"

Minho snapped out of his thoughts to hear Jisung calling out his name. "Yes?"

"How does your shower work?"

Jisung settled his suitcase, along with his other necessities, in the guest bedroom near Minho's room. He felt icky after sweating inside that nightmare so called basement, and the fact he also got himself dirty for saving the victims, he wanted to shower.

"Oh right, come on I'll show you," Minho reassured.

They headed inside the bathroom, across from Jisung's temporary room.

"So basically, the right side is the cold setting, and the left is the hot setting. Just adjust them both to the temperature you want," Minho added, "Do you need a towel?"

Jisung nodded, his mother just only packed his clothes and his phone, guessing that Minho will provide Jisung's needs while he's there. Little do they know, Mrs. Han already planned Jisung's stay at Minho's home. How else did she pack his clothes and placed them in the car when she got to the crime scene?

But she also got the gist of Jisung's plan, though she was a bit late figuring that out.

Although, she was worried that Jisung may do something like that, again, so maybe making him stay at Minho's home was not so bad of an idea.