Episode 2: [Why Him?!]

Season One

Episode Two:

| Why Him?! |

When will I meet him again?

Jisung thought to himself. He shuffles around on his queen size bed making a mountain pile with his blanket. He groans in frustration as he ruffles his hair.

He settles on one side facing the opened curtain window and sighed. It was 1:12 in the morning, and he knows he's going to regret not sleeping early.

Ever since his parents reminded him about his "first love" which was 3 hours ago, he can't help trying to remember his face, but everything was just a blur.

Why can't I just sleep early for once?!

Jisung was once again arguing with himself to get some sleep.

"Someday, someday I will meet him again," Jisung mumbles to himself. As soon as he said that, he took out his phone and went through memes, then fell asleep.

Early in the morning...

Jisung's alarm went off at 5. Jisung kicked his blankets and whined like a baby from being woken up and only having less than 4 hours of sleep. Kicking his blankets was a mistake when the cold air hit his exposed skin.

He slowly rolled to his nightstand and reached for his phone. He kept fiddling around his desk trying to find it. Once he did, he grabbed it and pressed dismissed.

Jisung grunted as he sat up and got out of bed.

"I seriously need to get more sleep," he muttered as he opens his closet. He got his clothes for his morning bath.

Jisung rubbed the back of his head and loudly yawned as he heads to the bathroom.

With that, he started his morning routine.

He came out wearing a light coffee cream hoodie with black jeans and vans. He had a towel wrapped around his hair.

Seungjae came out of his room and yawned, "morning hyung, you look like a zombie."

"Yeah, I know." Jisung giggled.

"Were you thinking about him-" Seungjae tried to tease him, but Jisung flung his towel on his face making him shut up. Seungjae put his arms out trying to navigate the halls blindly. 

"Get ready for school or else you'll be late." Jisung went back to his room and did his hair. He decided to put light make up to make himself look softer and wore a few earings along with one ring. 

He walked into the kitchen to see his dad cooking breakfast.

"Morning," Jisung greeted tiredly.

"Sounds like someone stayed up," Mr. Han stated, "by the way Brian already left."

"Are we ever gonna call him by his real name?" Seungjae asked as he popped out of no-where in the kitchen.

"Probably not." Mr. Han said as he kept cooking more omelets.

"Then why did you name him like that!" Seungjae questioned loudly. 

"I don't know, ask your mother."

"Ask me what?" Mrs. Han appeared in the kitchen.

"Why did you name Brian hyung Younghyun if we never say his real name?" Seungjae whined.