Episode 12 2/2: [Save Me]

Continued...

Season One

Episode Twelve

| Save Me |

^ Play the song ^
If desired.

Enjoy!

"Minho!"

Minho flinched from his bed and averted his eyes from the television, hearing his name being screamed by no other than Mrs. Han. 

"Uhh... good evening?" Minho gave a small wave as he eyes the Han family gather around his bed.

"Sorry for barging into your room without telling you beforehand, but we wanted to visit you!" Mrs. Han exclaimed as she claps her hands together with a warm smile.

"Honey, you dragged us here-" before Mr. Han says any further, Mrs. Han turned her head around still smiling, but with a menacing aura as her veins were popping out. "I mean, yes w-we really wanted to visit you and wanted thank you for saving our son."

Minho smiles at them. "Oh, of course-"

"You save Jisungie hyung?" Seungjae asked, "what did you save him from?"

"Um, it's more of 'who' I saved him from." Minho let out an awkward breathy chuckle, then he sense a dark aura going around the room. He looked around and it seems like he wasn't the only feeling it, too.

They turned their heads towards Mrs. Han from where the source of the dark aura.

"Who's. The. Bastard!" Mrs. Han questioned, well, demanded to know. "I'll sue them!" 

"Yeah go eomma! Sue the bastard!" Seungjae shouted, not knowing what "bastard" means.

Mrs. Han covered her mouth with both of her hands realizing what she said letting her youngest son, who was only seven years old, hear her go off like that.

She quickly kneeled down to Seungjae's level and put both her hands on his shoulders. "Sweetie, please don't say that word."

"Sue?"

"No, the B-word," she emphasized.

"Bitch?" Mrs. Han's eye twitched, where did he hear that!

"Who the fuck taught him that word!" Mrs. Han glared at her husband and Brian.

Now, Seungjae learned a new word. He screamed "Fuck!"

"Sweetie no!"

Minho watched this chaos unfold in front of him. If anything he was entertained by it, but something felt missing, no, someone.

"Umm sorry to interrupt from whatever is going on right now, but where's Jisung?" Minho asked, basically stopping the whole mess from getting more worse.

"I thought he would be visiting you. Wasn't he?" Brian questioned back.

"He sort of ran away in the afternoon, I would've gone after him, but I'm stuck here."