Episode 4: [Awkward]

《 Season One 》

Episode Four:

| Awkward |

"Hey Ji! Its time for-" Felix stopped and stood there dumbfounded at what he saw, "... lunch."

Minho and Jisung stared at Felix with wide eyes.

"I am very sorry for interrupting," Felix bowed, "I'll leave you two alone for 5 minutes... Oh I'll close your office curtains so you guys can have your privacy."

"Felix! I-it isn't how it looks like!" Jisung stuttered.

Felix already closed the curtains, before leaving the office, he shouted, "continue whatever you're doing lovebirds!"

9 Minutes and 14 Seconds Ago...

Jisung was dozing off and he couldn't stay awake. He was reading files about the company's finance and trying to sort through all of them. At least, he was good at math to do this kind of work.

Minho seem to take notice of the sleepy boy. Jisung's head would fall forward and shoot back up. Clearly, the latter was very tired.

Minho kept glancing at Jisung to make sure he isn't gonna bumped his head on the table. Finally, Minho tried to start a conversation with Jisung to help the younger stay awake.

"Jisung."

"Yes?" Jisung didn't look at the older and continued going through the files.

"Do you know you that they have your baby pictures in your profile?" Minho showed the younger the screen, then put it back on his lap. He chuckled at the picture, Jisung's looks very cute.

"That's cool... Wait what!" Jisung shuffled out of his seat and rushed over to the older, "don't look at it!"

Jisung tried to cover the screen and Minho laughed, "why?"

"B-because..." Jisung was trying to pry the laptop off Minho's hands, and man, was Minho strong.

"Because what?" Minho couldn't contain his laughter, it was so fun to see the younger to be so flustered.

"I-it's embarrassing!" Jisung gave up and let go of the laptop. He covered his face with his hands.

Minho died down his laughter and cleared his throat, "well I find the younger you very cute."

Did Minho just complimented Jisung? Yes, yes he did. "Are you implying I look better when I was young than I am now?"

Minho gave a small laugh at Jisung's stubbornness and stood up. "No, I am implying that you look cute then and now." Minho wasn't joking around. Although, he was trying to make the younger to like him so they won't be awkward. Not in that way of course!

Jisung raised his head and removed his hands from his face. They both made eye contact, but once they did Jisung retracted his gaze to the ground. "S-shut up!" He lightly punched the older's chest.

"Are you flustered that I called you cute?" Minho asked as he put the laptop on a table nearby. Clearly the answer was obvious, but Jisung refuse to show his soft side.

"N-no!" Jisung denied and looked back at Minho. Minho questioned himself, how could someone's face still be cute when they're mad?

"So you won't be shy if I called you cute again?" Minho smirked at him. Let's just say, he was having fun seeing Jisung like this.