2019 - THANK YOUU XX

I want to keep this short sweet and to the point! I'm sorry this is not a new chapter or update about the Perfect Getaway, I'm sorry how frustrating this story is with all the grammatical errors and plot being all over the place. Forgive my 15 year old self for not being the best at keeping things on track and ensuring grammar is actually correct. (Grammar is super hard guys, I'm still struggling lol) 

This is just a MASSIVE THANK YOU for all of those who have supported Getaway and every other story I have written. In each of my old stories I am basically just writing a big thank you! You guys don't know how much it meant to me being so young and having so much feedback and love on my stories! I had fallen in love with writing during a time where I wanted to escape reality and put myself in a different world. Of course, at that age living with a ton of boys was what was ideal to me and now I don't know how I feel about that idea haha! 

Thank you all so much for all the support and love you have given Getaway and any other stories you've read and engaged in. It truly warms my heart that my past self was able to produce decent content - even when there were so many mistakes- that you guys loved it! And if you didn't love it and you got annoyed with some things then I am sorry, but I completely understand. It is 2019, I am 21 years old now and looking back on everything I've written, the love you all gave me and the wonderful feedback and engagement I had made me want to write again. 

I completely left out of nowhere and abandoned this story and abandoned you guys and I still regret it to this day. I had stopped loving the ability to write and found myself in a dark hole that held me for many years. But I am back, better and ready to produce more content! The Getaway era is over, but I am ready to write some more for you guys. 

If you are still interested and miss my writing or want to see something new and how I've matured, I have written the first chapter to my new story May They Reign. This story will hold mature content and anyone who is not 18+ should not read lol. Go check it out if you wanna and if you don't that's cool too!! 

Again, thank you all so sososososososo much. If you are still a supporter comment something summer vibe emoji! Comment some stories you would like me to read or give feedback on! Start up a conversation anything! I want to talk to you guys again!!! 

Thanks again lovelys. 

Be kind and be happy. 

xx M.E.