Chapter 3: get money and convense parents

Chapter 3: Plan: convenes parents!

“Uh, I’ll have the steak with the mashed potatoes please.” Amilia smiled, and the waiter nodded at her with a small smile on his face, he had been obviously flirting with Amilia and Harper the whole time. But, Matt (not to be rude) was to dumb too realize it and Carson was to busy arguing with Keith.

“I don’t care!” Carson groaned, throwing his head back.

“Would you both stop arguing, my goodness.” Harper sighed and sipped her coke.

“Okay we’ll be back with your meals.” The guy spoke with a smile as he winked at Amilia, as she giggled. Matt glanced at her and raised an eyebrow in confusion but shrugged and grabbed his ice tea.

“Okay, so who’s paying?” I asked with a small smile plastered on my face.

“You.” Carson laughed as he threw salt packets at me I frowned and blocked myself.

“It doesn’t matter to me, I mean, we can all pitch in.” Amilia shrugged as she leaned against Matt’s shoulder.

“Right.” Matt mumbled kissing her temples. Gross much?

“PDA!” Carson yelled loudly standing up in his seat and pointing, it caused Harper and I to bust out laughing while Keith starred with an odd look, and Amilia and Matt continued to kiss.

“Sit down.” Harper giggled as he lifted her and dropped her on his lap, as she leaned against the wall behind her.

“Anyway, what do you guys plan on doing after this?” Harper asked as she played with Caron’s shirt.

“I don’t know honestly. I was really just planning on staying here for a year with the family and then maybe in rolling in college.” Am spoke, everybody agreed as our plates made their way over. I smiled down at my chicken fingers and fries with buffalo chicken on the side.

“Actually…I wanted to go to California, to my beach house.” I covered my mouth as I chewed on some fries.

“Who are you taking?” Harper asked.

“Uhm…I kind of wanted to go by myself…but then again I don’t wanna be alone.” I shrugged.

“I’ve never been to Cali before.” Carson smiled at me.

“Don’t invite yourself.” Keith snapped glaring at Carson who looked confused at Keith’s reaction. “Sorry.” He apologized.

“Actually…that’s a great idea! My beach house is pretty big and there’s a lot of stuff to do there…why don’t you guys tag along…no adult chaperones.” I smiled taking my sprite and sipping some, Keith’s arms went around my shoulder as he relaxed and starred at his food, before taking a bite.

“Ha! Like my parents are going to let me go to California from Georgia all alone.” Harper snorted.

“Well we might just have to convence them down don’t we?” Keith smiled.

“Plan: convenes parents to allow us to go to California alone with Raine to her beach house for….?”

“A month..maybe a couple weeks.” I answered.

“Wait! How are we going to pay for this?!” Amilia almost shouted.

“I’ve been saving money for the past years, so I have enough…and then when we get there, we can work on the shacks or whatever. That’s what I use to do when I lived down there, me and a couple of my friends would work on the side and sell food and all that stuff. I personaly like surf shops.” I shrugged with a hint of a smirk.

“Okay, so Raine is the only person who has money?” Amilia rolled her eyes.

“Well, Keith and me have been saving our money from work.” Carson shrugged.

“Yeah, my dad wouldn’t mind giving me some money for the trip. I kind of earned it you know.” Matt finished his food.

“So it just leaves Harper and I?” Amilia questioned, I could tell she was annoyed.

“Look, we’ll come up with something okay.” I sighed and then drank my milkshake I had ordered a while back when I finished my food.

“Okay then.”

“How are we going to get our parents to say okay again?” Harp questioned.

“We’ll come up with something…”

COmment and tell me what you think! That'd be awesomme!