Chapter 18: Forever and Always

A/N Hey guys, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting such a long time. I bet its quite annoying. I will TRY and do my best to upload every other week, or atleast until sports end. Uh..Forever and Always by Bullet For My Valentine is to the side, idk i just think it may relate to the story, (well actually its about the lead singer and all going off to tour and his wife and all being disapointed that he needs to leave) BUT ANYWAY! I just like the chorus! thats what i mean!. Tell me what you think of the song. Err, oh dont forget my sis and I are doing short story request so PM us anytime and or go to her page and read It's You Adventure We Just Write it.   Or something like that i kind of forgot. Please check out my story Living With My Brothers And His 3 BF. (best friends) I think thats all. Dont forget to comment what you think of the chapter and what you want to happen next:D

Chapter 18: Forever and Always

I sat at the table, staring down at the wood, counting the rings. I was at 57, I’d heard that number of rings in the tree meant how old that tree was. The table (which was a tree at some point) was pretty damn old. I’d gotten off of work early, even though I was suppose to be working late, but Oliver told Honey to take my shift since she did a poor job at work.

I sighed and looked up at the clock, watching the red hand tick away. He was late, I was taking the time out of my dad to come and have lunch with him and he was late, may I say an hour late too? Yep, I’d been sitting here for an hour wondering when he’d show up. My butt was hurting, my legs were asleep and I was done waiting.

“Can I please have a check?” I asked raising my two fingers to a girl waitress who walked by. She nodded her head in my direction. I looked down at my salad which looked like I had eaten most of it, when I reality I just moved it around.

“Here you go.” She smiled and placed a black little notebook type thing in front of me. I smiled and opened it, looking inside. $30.45, wasn’t that bad, the salad was a regular price, including the extra toppings, dressings and roll to the side. I laid down my money with a five dollar tip and rose from my seat, waiting until the girl came back to collect my bill. When she did come by though, she smiled, apologized for the long wait, took the check and tip and left.

I walked towards the door and pushed it open, when I saw Laken walking towards it, straightening his black polo shit. I glanced at my phone, an hour and thirty minutes later….yep I’m still leaving.

“Raine, hey!” He says as he catches up to me.

“Bye.” I say and push past his shoulder.

He comes in front of me and stops me from going anywhere, “Where…what are…what’d I do?”

“Your late, an hour and thirty minutes later actually. I waited you didn’t show, so I’m leaving.” I said simply, I really wasn’t in the mood anyway, I was still slightly angry at Keith and I was only setting up this ‘get together’ (where we did anything far from getting together) so I could make Keith jelouse, but he didn’t seem the bit worried, because when I did tell him he only smiled and told me to have a good time.

“I’m sorry.” He spoke, looking me in the eyes, I starred at him for a second, why was I wasting my time on him, on this. I should be at work or doing something fun instead of about to start an argument or get anger then I already was. “Raine-“

“I have to go anyway, I’m late for work.” I say with a roll of my eyes as they land on a couple laughing and walking together.

“Cant you-“

I don’t let him finish, “No, I really cant. I have to work. I’ll text you though.” I lie quickly grabbing my phone out of my pocket and waving it in the air. He nods, his face sad.

“I guess, I’ll see you later.” He says.

“Yeah.” I say back as I move past him to walk away towards…towards anywhere but here.

“Have a good day Raine!” Landon yells, I slightly turn my head and give him a small smile before walking off.

X-X-X-X-

When I get to the beach, I’ve at least calmed down a little bit, I’m still slightly annoyed with Landon and him being late, though I’m also annoyed with myself, letting myself get jealous over those stupid girls at the store who were flirting with Keith. I’m angry that I made a stupid argument with him, and I’m angry that he seems so happy and not worried about anything.

I sigh as I look out at the ocean, hearing the waves crash and then crash again. I see a couple birds flying above, the sky a deep blue, the clouds slightly dark, it looks like its about to rain, but then again California weather is unpredictable, it could look like its about to rain one minute and then the next, its sunny and shiny.

“I knew I’d find you out here.” I hear a small chuckle, I know it’s Keith. I don’t turn around though, I only sink down to the sand, not worrying about my shorts getting damp from the water, I cross my arms over my self as a slight breeze comes.

“You know me so well don’t you?” I ask.

“No, I’m still trying to figure you out.” He simply shrugs as he sinks down beside me, I can feel his eyes on me, but I refuse to look, I’m watching the waves. “I’m still confused about some of your action, I want to know what your thinking every day and minute, but then I want to figure it out for myself.” He says. I turn to look at him, his hair is slightly blowing with the wind, his eyes search for something. He’s in a deep red shirt with some khaki shorts.

“I see. You like mysterious girls.” I say.

“Well…yeah sometimes, I like girls that aren’t afraid of much, their very strong minded and think positive a lot. A girl who never gives up, a girl who gets jealous over the slightest things, so then I can tell her how much I love her. I think I know who that girl is.” Keith says and stares out.

“Who?” I ask.

 “Becky, the girl at the store.” Keith finishes, I do a double take, I can feel the tears.

He looks at me and then waves in hands in front of his face, “I was only kidding. That girl is you Raine, everything I listed is you. I wanted to apologize for whatever I did yesterday to make you mad, I want to say I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to get your all rounded up-“ He didn’t get to finish because I’m crashing my lips to his. He responds quickly and begins to kiss me also, before I pull away and rest my forehead against his.

“I forgive you, but I want to apologize for getting angry over nothing. I hate arguing with you, your always right.” I roll my eyes and he checks, his breath tickling my nose.

“Always?” He questions.

I nod, “Always.” I repeat.

“Well then, since I’m always right, I have a feeling your hungry, and well…I’m hungry to so why don’t we go get dinner together?” He says with a smile.

“I’d love that.”