Chapter 17: Late night Arguments.

"I'll see you later Oliver." I turned and gave him a hug, which he returned thoughtfully.

"Kay, I'll see you tomorrow, you'll be working a late night shift though. I'll text you the time and stuff, I have to call Gary and see if he'll mind or anything." Oliver was the first to pull away from the hug. I kind of missed it, I use too hug Oliver everyday back in high school because we were that close and now that it was back, I didn't want it to let go.

"Kay, tell Gary I said congratulation and I want pictures of his new money spender." I smiled.

"I'll be sure to tell him. Bye." Oliver spoke and I turned to walk away. It was probably around six the sun was going down. I decided on heading over to where Keith and Amilia worked at. I began to walk towards where the boardwalk ended and led to the busy streets where those beach stores were. It was pretty dark out but I knew I'd get there in no time, the store was just around the corner from where I was. As I approached the store, the giant shark that was 3D looking and was sticking out of the building gave the store away.

I opened the door and saw that it was still kind of crowded but I spotted Amilia sitting on the floor folding clothes she was talking too some other girl and I didn't want to interrupt their conversation so I turned looking for Keith. I found him talking to a couple girls, they were in bikini tops and really short shorts. One was leaning across the counter so far that it practically looked like they could be kissing. Though I knew he wasn't because he let out a big laugh, a laugh that never escaped his lips very often. A laugh I was never able to get out of him.

I took in a deep breath, I don't know why I was freaking out about this, I mean he's just doing his job. Right? Though flirting is NOT one of the requirements. I bit my bottom lip and continued to stare. Not once did he try and walk away or blow them off, he only continued to flirt with them and allowed them to flirt with him.

"You just keep popping up everywhere don't you?" Laken laughed from behind me, I turned and looked at him.

"Or maybe your just stalking me." I looked at him and turned my gaze slowly back to Keith.

"It looks like your stalker, who are you looking at? The guy who's carrying the boxes or the cut out of Pauly D to the right?" He asked.

I'm starring at my boyfriend.

"Nothing." I said under my breath and turned around.

"I was just wondering around really, didn't want to go back home for a while. There's a new place that's serving sea food, you wanna go?"

I turned to him, I should go, I really should but I don't want to. Not today and not now. "I'll text you okay." I smiled at him and I turned to leave.

"I don't get a hug?" He asked.

I shook my head and walked out of the door.

X-X-X

Sooo wanna hang out tomorrow? -L

U sure are trying hard to hang out with me. -R

I haven't seen you in forever. -L

I don't know, I'll have to think about it. -R

Kay..so whats up? -L

Going to go get something to eat and then shower. Brb -R

I sat my phone down under my pillow, and scooted over to the edge of the bed to get off. I was in plaid stripped shorts and a simple white shirt. I walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs where the lights were dim and the TV in the living room was on, Carson and Harper were sitting on the couch snuggling together, Matt was...Matt was somewhere, and as I made my way to the fridge the front door opened and in walked Keith and Amilia.

"We're back!" Amilia shouted, I didn't turn around to look or say anything, I grabbed my left over lunch from yesterday out of the fridge and putting it into the microwave for three minutes. I heard someone walk past me and then the feet pounding became distant.

"Hey." Keith's voice said in my ear as e wrapped his arms around my waist. I didn't sat anything I just hung my head, before turning around. "How was your da-"

"Fine, what about you?" I asked cutting him off.

"It was great i-"

"Why?" my head slightly moved to the side.

"Uhm I don't know...it was just good." He looked confused.

"How was work?" I asked

"It's really good, I'm actually enjoy-"

"What are you enjoying? Boxing stuff up, hel-"

"Why do you keep cutting me off, whats wrong babe?"

"-lping people out or flirting with girls?" I asked him.

"Flirt...what?" He didn't even finish saying flirting.

"Nothing." I muttered as the microwave went DING.

"Its not nothing Raine what are you talking about?"

"Just let it go." I muttered. By now, Keith had both his hands on both sides of the counter, restraining me from going anywhere.

"Raine, what are you talking about-"

"I saw you. I got off of work early and I came to visit you but you were surrounded by all these sluts." I looked him right in the eye.

"They were ask-"

"It sure as hell didn't look like they were asking anything, you kept flirting with them and they kept flirting with you." I spoke quickly.

"There only friends Raine."

"Yeah, friends. Right." I breathed and pushed my body forward pushing his arm out of the way.

"Raine this is a stupid argument and you know that!" Keith yelled.

"I know what I saw!" I yelled back and stormed into my room and slammed the door behind me.

Amilia was changing and she looked at me, "What was that all about?"

"Absoloutly nothing." I spoke turning on the TV and sitting down on my bed, "How was work?" I asked grabbing my phone from under my pillow.

I'll see you tomorrow at the shop, we can go for a walk on the boardwalk during break or something. -R

That's fine(: -L