Chapter 8: I love you

PLEASE READ VERY IMOPORTANT! Kay, so I know the readers, fans and voters who are reading this really did enjoy the first story 'How the Nine Garrison Boys Ruined My Life Heck Who Am I Kiddin' (yes I know I changed the title) I put the first story in the watty awards! And it would be great if those who are reading this went and voted for every chapter, and commented on the chapters you didn't comment on already! Truly is this one of my favorite stories to write and I enjoyed writing and first on to! But I really want Garrison Boys so be high on the ranking up! So please vote and comment and also tell other people! It would mean SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo much to me(: If u have done that, then comment PUM-PUM-PUMKIN with a smiley face!

-Lots of love

-FallenTears

"Okay, you must understand that if anything happens, please do not hesitate to call me! I'll be there in less then a minute!" Kali spoke quickly.

Carson, Keith and I were sitting on the couch having "the talk" with Kali and Jer. I was leaning against Keith as his arm was around me, Carson had his legs on top of my knees as he listened to his parents. I nodded at everything they said, it wasn't like I haven't had this talk before. I've gone up to Canada before to visit a friend.

Carson looked really, really bored, Keith looked like he knew everything they were going to say, Kali was freaking out, Jer and I were calm as ever.

"Mom you cant be in California in less then a minute, it takes like five hours." Carson made a duh face which caused him to get hit in the back of the head by Mr. Garrison as he walked by towards the kitchen.

Kali says, "Carson Hice Garrison! This is a serious matter and I will not tolerate you acting like the smart alec you want to be! If you want to act that way then you will not be able to go on this trip!"

"Sorry." Carson mumbled, I giggled, Hice? I wonder what Keith's last name was. We were soon all dismissed as we left to our rooms. Keith followed behind me, holding my hand, our fingers interlaced. As we walked into my room, we flopped onto my bed as I curled up into the side of Keith as he kissed and stroked my hair.

I had to admit, I loved being in his arms. We were (not to sound cliché) but a perfect couple. Really, we never argued, we agreed with everything and didn't keep any secrets from each other. He was like the other half of me. I smiled as I felt him kiss my hair again, as I moved closer to him, practically shoved against him, but I didn't mind. He wrapped his arm around my back and sighed softly. I glanced at him, my lips barley touching his cheek.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, what would be wrong? I'm going on an amazing trip with my girlfriend." He smiled weakly as he kissed my forehead.

I didn't buy it though.

"No really tell me." I spoke, I wasn't trying to sound demanding but that's how it came out.

"I...I have a doctors appointment tomorrow because of my eye...and I don't want to go." He answered lowly, his face slightly turning red.

"Why don't you want to go?"

"I don't like what they do. They pry my eye open and wash it out and do all this stuff. It hurts and I just don't want to do it." He shrugged, "Its quite sad. I look like a baby." His face turned redder.

"There's no need to get embarrassed Keith. I'd cry, I'd be a baby too." I looked at him, but he avoided my eyes. I starred at his gray eye, the one that he was currently no longer able to see in, the eye that was quite beautiful. I reached up and kissed his eye as he quickly shut it. I then kissed his lips quickly before turning his face to mine.

"I'll go with you if it makes you feel any better." I smiled softly. He quickly moved his lips to mine as we shared a nice long kiss, afterwards he hugged me close to him, as he talked against my neck.

"Thanks. I love you." He whispered, his lips moving softly against my neck as he spoke. I didn't know what to do then. Those words rang in my ears as I sat there frozen. This wasn't the first time he's told me he loved me before. But, this time sounded...so much more different then the ones before.

"Raine?"

"I love you too." I answered quickly as I snuggled into his side. I meant those three words I had just spoken. I meant every single bit. I quickly sprung up and ran over to my desk searching for it. I found it and smiled as I crawled over to Keith, wrapped my legs around his waist and hid the item behind my back.

"What?" Keith looked at me completely confused.

"My dad gave me this for my fifteenth birthday. It means so much to me, I use to wear it all the time, I still do occasionally, and since I really don't wear it anymore I want to give it to you. My mom loved the necklace so much she'd borrow it sometimes. Haha, she'd claim dad gave her an exact same one, but I knew it wasn't. Because, engraved on the back it says."

I took the golden chain from behind my neck, and held the small little circle of gold in the middle as I read the words my dad had personally put on, "The one you love the most with enjoy being with you day by day. They'll love you for who you are and when you find that person. I will know, and you will know he is the right one....I know it sounds weird, but my mom said that it's a gift from a father to a daughter to an important boyfriend or husband...and I want to give it to you." I held it out to him.

"I cant-"

"You are the one I want to be with forever Keith." I interrupted him as I reached my hands behind his neck and hooked the necklace together before kissing it and smiling at him.

"Thank you. This really means a lot." He smiled and pecked me before snuggling me into him again.

I, Raine Storm Weatherly is truly in love with Keith....

"Keith's whats your middle name?" I asked looking at him.

"Nathan." He answered adimiring my...I mean his new necklace.

Keith Nathan Garrison.