Chapter thirty-nine

Ji Yoo: Jungkook!! Have you seen my·

I cut myself off when I saw a girl sitting across him.

Ji Yoo: Who are you?

I raise both my eyebrows at her.

???: I'm Haneul, Jungkook's childhood bestfriend.

Ji Yoo: Ohh I didn't know about that hehe.

I scratch the back of my neck.

Ji Yoo: Jungkook where is my phone?

Jungkook: I think it's on the nightstand.

Ji Yoo: Ok.

I went upstairs again with a hint of jealousy on my face. Who wouldn't be jealous about this? I will just let this slide because I also know that Jungkook felt this too when I was with Suga.

Ji Yoo: There you are phone! Gonna read wattpad!

I open my wattpad and started reading fanfics.

Ji Yoo: Did they just kiss? But both of them have boyfriends/girlfriends.

Then I read the next part.

Ji Yoo: You go guys! Break up with them you don't deserve them!!! Booooo.

Someone knock on my door.

Ji Yoo: Come in.

The so called Haneul girl came in.

Ji Yoo: Uhm what are you doing in our room?

Haneul: I just need to tell you something.

Ji Yoo: What–

Haneul: Stay away from Jungkook or else I'll make your life miserable.

I laugh evily at what she said.

Ji Yoo: I thought you are Jungkook's childhood bestfriend. Guess what, I think you are plastic.

Haneul: What the–

Ji Yoo: Oops!

I stopped her from talking by showing her a fake pout.

Ji Yoo: A true friend should know everything about it's friend and you don't know anything. Did Jungkook not trust you? How sad.

Ji Yoo: And, you can't boss me around telling me what to do. I'm Jungkook's wife, Jeon Ji Yoo. Do you have no originality? Are you copying the antagonist's lines on a story?

Haneul: Antagonist?

Ji Yoo: Yes. They would always say "Stay away from him or else I'll kill him/her or you" like seriously, I already heard that a lot of times and even you? Woah, plastic and even no originality.

Just then Jungkook came in the room and put his arm around Haneul's shoulder.

Jungkook: Are you two fighting?

Ji Yoo: No–

Haneul: She was bullying me.

Ji Yoo: Excuse me? You are the one who started and came in!

Haneul: Jungkook, she called me plastic and said that I have no originality.

Jungkook fastly averted his gaze at me.

Ji Yoo: So now you believe her more than your wife? Come on kookie your mind is not functioning well again!

Jungkook: You call her plastic and said that she has no originality. She is my childhood bestfriend, you should respect her like how you respect me.